You Cook For Him

Ichigo

Since Ichigo was always doing nice stuff for you, you thought about returning the favor, but how? You remembered Ichigo liked sweet things and an idea popped into your mind.

Ichigo was coming to pick you up from math class after school, expecting to see your face, but saw a box of chocolate covered strawberries.

Ichigo took the box confused. "What's this?"

"For you silly!

A small smile spread across his face as he popped one into his mouth. "Thank you. They're delicious."

"Yas!" You fist pumped in the air for victory.

Renji

You were cooking in your office just by the time Renji came passing by and stopped at the wonderful smell.

His nose did all the walking for him as he saw you. "What are you cooking?"

"Teriyaki. Want some?"

"Hell yeah!" Renji exclaimed as he sat down on a cushion.

You smiled and gave him the food once you were done. He started eating it all at once, then his face turning deep red with his mouth flaming with fire.

He coughed once the flames were gone. "W-what did you put in that..."

"A bit of hot sauce. Why?"

"Ugh... something spicy..."

He fell over as you sighed and had to nurse him back to health.

Toshiro

"Oh Shiro, I have the best food in the world! Watermelons!"

His head snapped up from the paperwork he was currently working on. "Did you say Watermelons?"

"Yep!" You took out a nice, juice fat one in front of him.

His mouth started drooling a bit, but he shook his head and recomposed himself. "I don't have time to eat."

"What a shame. This watermelon was just for you too."

He dropped his pen and grabbed the watermelon, eating it like it was corn, twisting it while turning it other ways to get the flavor.

You giggled as you watched with joyful eyes.

I know Ichigo and Toshiro scenario weren't cooking but deal with it XD

Ulquorria

"Green eyes! I have something for ya!"

You kicked open the door to Ulquorria's room as he was reading a book quietly on his bed. You set the hot steaming dish of Sushi on his lap. "Enjoy!"

"What is this?"

"Sushi! Its rice cooked into small bits! I made it with my own recipe. Go on, try it!"

Ulquorria picked up a single Sushi with the chopsticks from his plate and ate it. You watched him as he chewed it up and swallowed it down his throat, somehow not coming out from his hollow hole.

"It's good."

"Yay! I knew you would like it!"

He nodded and started silently eating the rest as you watched with shining eyes.

Uryu

You invited Uryu over to your small place for dinner and started cooking right away once you got home. Uryu stayed in the living room as he let you be alone to cook, you said if you came in while cooking you would kill him.