He Turns Into a Chibi

Ichigo

Before he left he made you a note that said he was gone for hollow hunting. It was great and all that he hunted hollows to save people, but he could at least have that job pay him money.

You were downstairs cooking breakfast when a tremendous banging came from upstairs. Lots of cursing was involved as they sounded small and odd.

You rushed upstairs with a spatula in hand, ready to chop the intruder up into pieces. Slowly, you opened up the door to a rather small person.

"Hey! Help me!" Cried the tiny orange hair chibi.

You gasped in shock and happiness. Both good and bad things happening at the same time. Ichigo was cute and small, but he wasn't powerful at all. You ignore the bad thing and cuddle him in your arms.

"Oh my god~! You're so cute~! Maybe I'll just let you be in this form when you're in trouble with something."

"Wait what?! I'm not a play toy! Put me down!"

You ignored his request and snuggled him with love, with slowly got him to love being a Chibi for a second.

Renji

Out of the blue, Renji disappeared. It wasn't that big of the deal, maybe he just went on an important mission? Well if it was important, then why has he been gone for a whole week? You were stating to cry for your lost boyfriend, wishing you could see him again. Renji was the center of your life now...

During a walk in the town you spotted a small plush object walking around, like Ichigo's stuffed animal Kon. You ran up to it, only to blink at it, twice.

"What?" chibi Renji shouted. "Do I look bad?"

"Hmmm..." You picked him up with a smile. "I think you look cute."

"C-Cute?! I'm not cute~!"

"Ahh... just for becoming a Chibi you're not going to be punished~"

Secretly, he was glad for not being punished by you now.

Toshiro

Toshiro had you deliver papers to squad eleven who needed them signed first before Toshiro could sign next. You did as told and deliver them and quickly run away from the office full of crazy people.

When you came back Toshiro's seat was empty, but the stack of paperwork was still in front of him. You glanced around, confused out of your mind. "Shiro? Where did you go?"

"I'm down here!"

A squeaky voice called from behind the desk. You went over and gasped, Toshiro was small and cuter than before. He was waving and jumping up and down, trying to get to his desk. "I'm stuck! I suddenly turned into this!"

"But you're so cute!" You picked him up and set him down on your hand, "How come you can't always be this cute?"

"(y/n) this isn't the time to be distracted!"

Ulquiorra

As cute as we as before, nothing could beat chibi cuteness. For the first time in your life you were taller than Ulquiorra, even stronger than him due to him being so tiny and small. He looked at himself with a confused expression.

"Does this happen to everyone?"

"Err... no... But at least you look cute."

Ulquiorra sighed deeply. "I have a mission and I need to complete it. Being this small won't help at all and I need to finish it in less than two hours."