When Someone Hits on Your Man

Ichigo

You promised to hang out around lunch time after the math test you were to retake for Math. Your stomach growled loudly as you sighed and filled in the last question, this test seemed forever to finish.

"Hopefully Ichigo has something for me to eat... now that it's half way through lunch time."

Upon coming up to the roof you were met with a sight that caught your view. It was a girl sitting next to Ichigo as Ichigo was disgusted by her, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Why don't you come over to my place? I'll ride on you while I'll hold on tightly~"

Ichigo glared at her and pushed her away. "I'm already dating someone, who is not a hoe."

"Yeah," You said, coming up from nowhere. "So back off, or I will make sure you can't ever walk again."

The girl glared at you but just simply turned around and walked over to her friends, mumbling under her breath. You growled as Ichigo smiled and kissed the top of your head.

Renji

You were cleaning your zanpukto when out of the corner of your eye as rather voluptuous woman came up to Renji, her top slightly open to show almost half of her huge chest. She wasn't Rangiku but had the same figure as her.

He blinked at her with a bored look. "Can I help you?"

She gave him a sexy smirk and had her finger travel up where his bare chest was exposed. "You're really cute and strong. I've heard stories about you."

He smacked her hand away from him. "The point is?"

The woman was about to say something until you came into the scene and pointed your zanpukto at her. "I'm not afraid to dice you into tiny human pieces you know."

The woman paled at the sight of the zanpukto and backed away. She didn't bring hers with her so she ran away. You smiled in victory as Renji simply laughed in humor.

Toshiro

While in the office Toshiro was doing paperwork while you were in bathroom when suddenly a girl with a stack of paperwork came in. She smiled and set down the paperwork.

"Captain Hitsugaya! I got the paperwork you needed!"

Toshiro raises his head up and smiled. "Thank you. Can you set it on my lieutenants' desk?"

"Sure!"

She put them on there and took out a pen from her pocket. She handed it to Toshiro as he blinked. "It's for you! I j-just really like you and all..."

The bathroom door slammed open as you came out and glared at her. "He's taken, by me, so get out."

You pushed her out of the office as Toshiro sighed. You could always be the over protective or jealous one.

Ulquiorra

You were on a mission and were supposed to be back already but you were two hours behind on schedule. Ulquiorra took the time to read a book from your room which was the human world.

He was walking down the hall reading it. A girl was walking down the same hallway and too her time to notice Ulquiorra. She was always into the mysterious side to him.

She suddenly grabbed his book and closed it, showing her face and body more. "Hey there cutey~ Why don't we-"

A sword was cut clean through her as she coughed out blood and fell to the ground. It was you who killed her with fire in your eyes. You had just gotten back two minutes later and are already pissed.