He confesses

Ichigo

You were walking home alone again. You had to finish a test after school in maths and it wasn't the best thing for your day so far. You sighed and continued down the street and turn into the park as a short cut, and stopped in your path as a hollow was right there.

The hollow saw you and howled as it when after you. You panicked and started running away, but the hollow was faster as it smacked you down on the grass. The breath was knocked out of you as the hollow pinned you down and lean down closer and closer to your face.

You closed your eyes and prayed for the best, just as Ichigo came in time and cut the hollow up. Blood dripped from your lip as Ichigo helped you up.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah... it just smacked me down really hard..."

"I'm glad." Ichigo said and hugged you tightly to him, you could feel his heart pounding away inside his chest.

The feeling of his hugs were amazing as you hugged back and Ichigo tensed up, like he never got a hug back. "Thank you for saving me Ichigo. I'm glad it was you who saved me."

"I'm just glad I did... because I-I care for you..."

Your heart skipped a beat as you looked up at the blushing strawberry. "Y-You care about me?"

"Y-yeah... for a while I have... I tried telling you on the roof but the hollow call ruined it."

A smile broke out on your face as you hugged him with love. "I'll be your girlfriend, Ichigo Kurosaki!"

Ichigo gave you a smile, a real smile, and kissed you on the cheek. "Thank you (y/n)."

Renji

It was set up perfectly this time as Yachiru helped set him up with the work. You picked up the note tapped to your desk as you looked over as Renji wanted you to meet him in the training grounds again like the same time.

"I hope he's here this time."

You walked over to the training grounds and it was bare and deserted. Something climbed onto you as you squeaked and saw Yachiru on your shoulder.

"Hi! Pineapple wanted me to give you this!" She handed you a piece of paper before jumped off and ran off.

You opened up the note as it say 'turn around.' you did as it said and felt a kiss pressed to your forehead quickly. You blushed and touched your forehead, still feeling the gentle kiss from Renji as his face was redder than his hair.

"I-I watched some movies from the human world to see how they expressed their love... so I thought about this..."

"O-Oh... you like me?"

"I have for a while... I've just been too cowardly to say anything about it, and I'm brave in many things." Renji said with a proud smirk as his cheeks were still red.

You smiled and kissed his cheek, making his hair stand up. "I'd love to be your girlfriend Renji."

"Really?! Alright!" Renji yelled and picked you up and spun your around. Yachiru watched from the distance as she smiled while eating candy in the distances.

Toshiro

Snow suddenly started snowing around you house late at night as you opened up your door and smiled brightly. You got on a warmer clothing as you gather as much snow you could on your tongue as it melted just like water.