Beach

It was that magical time of the year in summer, where everything was perfect with the hot weather making soul reapers and arrancar comes together...

Ichigo

Ichigo did all the packing while you simply just laid there in the sand enjoying your sun tan.

Ichigo scowled at you once he was done. "I can't believe you didn't help."

"Oh boo hoo, you survived didn't you?"

Ichigo growled, but had an idea as he grabbed a bucket and filled it with cold water. He slashed it all over you as you screamed in cold surprised.

"YOUR DEAD KUROSAKI!!!"

Ichigo laughed as he ran away from you as you cash after him with another cold bucket of water.

Renji

It was a sandcastle build off as Renji was doing his best building it. It was a small sandcastle with a mote around it.

"Hah! Beat that!"

"Already have." You pointed to your small sand sculpture of the soul society.

Renji's jaw dropped as it even had small sand people inside it. "How in the world?!"

"Just because I kick butt doesn't mean I can't do anything else."

Renji growled. "No fair! You cheated!"

"Did not!"

You continue to argue with each other until the waves washed both your sand sculptures away.

Toshiro

Toshiro had an irk mark each tug you gave him as you dragged him in the sand. "What the hell is this?! Let me go!"

"If I just let you go there you're going to hide in the Snack Shack again!"

"It's nice and cold in their! I hate the heat! I didn't even sign up for this anyways!"

"You're going to like if you do or don't!"

You handed him a watermelon flavored popsicle as he ate it and stayed quite the whole time while you played in the water, but he eventually joined in with you.

Ulquiorra

"Look Ulquiorra! A seashell!"

You handed him a small flat blue seashell as he looked at it with an emotionless face. "Seashell..."

"It comes from the ocean!" You pointed outwards towards it as more seashells were left from the earlier crashing waves.

Ulquiorra green eyes shined in the light very quickly before he stood up and started collecting seashells.

You smiled and helped him as he examined every single one of them, maybe even keeping some of them.

Uryu

"We could get burned in this heat. Even if it is just mild temperature."

"Uryu please just have fun. You can even tan your pasty skin!"

"Hey! It's isn't pasty!"

You giggled and adjusted his glasses for him. "I was kidding. Want to play volleyball?"

"I'll pass."

"Please!!!" You gave him your best puppy eyes as he sighed and gave in.

"Alright..."

"Yay!"

Uryu was doing pretty good, until the mild temperature made him feel light headed so you had to stop afterwards.

Ukitake

"Huff... it's really hot out here..."

"Ukitake sweetie, are you alright?"

"Yes... it's just a little bit hot, nothing to be worried about." He gave you a good smile, but not good enough to hide his unusual paleness.

"Maybe we should stay in the shade."

"That's a great idea!"

The second Ukaite entered into the shade he passed out onto your lap, but you didn't mind as you happily played with his soft hair.

Shunsui

"Ooo they got ocean salt sake here!"

"Shunsui please just for this day no sake."

"Alright, just for you then."

You smiled and quickly kissed him. Shunsui smiled and kissed back, picked you up in time to avoid their huge crashes of waves you would be in if not for Shunsui...

Kisuke

"Get everything you need in from the Urahara Shop for a discount price for only today!"

"Kisuke... did you really need to set up a shop around here?"

"Of course."

You sighed and walked away, disappointed in him...

~~~~~~

It was evening and his mini shop sold well for only being a tiny shop. You were resting in the sand, until a shadow came over you. You opened your eyes to see Kisuke and to see he had something in his hands.

"I saw this in by a nearby shop, but didn't have enough money to buy it but the mini shop pulled through."

He put the necklace on you as it was a single pearl.

"Kisuke... thank you!"

You hugged him close as he chuckled and hugged you back happy.

Aizen

"Hmp... I promised we go to beach like you said... it's boring."

"Oh come on Sosuke! You're drinking tea and have a  beautiful view of the beach!"

"I don't like this tea... the only thing missing from liking this is my queen."

"W-wha..." You blushed madly.

Aizen chuckled as he pulled you into his lap. "It's hard to enjoy the beach when your queen is playing in the water all day."

"Then why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"Because I love it when your guard is down."

He kissed you as he was right, your guard was down as you moaned and gave into his plan.

Byakuya

"Come on Byakuya! Come join me!"

"No thanks." He just sat in the sand making a mini seaweed ambassador.

You growled and threw water onto the mini seaweed ambassador, making him crumble into pieces.

Byakuya gave you a glare that make a shiver go down your spine. 'I'm dead.'

Byakuya flashed-stepped over to you and pushed you into the water. You were caught off guard as Byakuya started splashing you each time you rose your head above the water.