Ichigo's Birthday

My birthday was yesterday. I'm happy Ichigo and me share are birthday right next to each other ^-^

"What the?" Ichigo said as everything when dark.

You giggled and lean against him. "Guess who~?"

"Ummm... my amazing (y/n)?"

"Yup!"

You pulled your hands away from his eyes as he could see again. He grabbed your hand behind him and pulled you in front of him to see your smiling face. "I didn't think you would catch me off guard."

"*giggle* I didn't think I would surprise you! So, what are you doing for your birthday?"

"Don't know really... maybe take a walk in the park if that's alright with you?"

"Yep!" The bell rang as you grabbed Ichigo's hand and pulled him along, "Let's get to class already!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got dressed into a nice short (f/c) dress to show off for Ichigo as he came out of the school and smiled at dressing style. "Trying to be cute for my birthday?"

"Well I had to show my boyfriend some cute stuff~"

Ichigo nodded his head as he took his hand into yours and walked with you to the park which wasn't that far away. It was full of children laughing and screaming as you lead Ichigo to a quite spot as a garden of flower blew softly in the wind.

"I hope your liking this so far."

"I am, just worried about something."

"Huh? Why would you be worried about something?"

"B-Because... now that I turned 18 the soul society is going to want me to hunt more hollow after I finish school and I don't know how I will be able to hang out with you more after that. I want to get stronger so I can protect you (y/n)."

Suddenly out of nowhere, you popped a smile at Ichigo as you fixed a lose piece of hair in sticking out of place. "Don't worry Ichigo. I can take care of myself while you hunt hollows. I know you'll be back and if we can't hang out as much as we use too... then I'll still be loyal to you, no matter what."

Ichigo stared at you with an explainable expression written across his face. He shook it away once his eyes soften up and he kissed your cheek. "Thank you (y/n). I wouldn't ask for better."

"That's because I'm the best! I also got you this!" You reached into your backpack and opened up your lunch box to take out a cupcake, "Orihime helped me make it! Hope you like it!"

Ichigo looked at it with fear, but saw the stars in your eyes and hesitatingly took a bite into it. He chewed it slowly, but started eating it down and was enjoying it. "Wow this isn't bad."

"See, we didn't poison it."

Ichigo laughed and ruffled your hair as he kissed your temple. "Thank you for the cupcake, I love you."

"I love you more." You said and kissed him on the lips softly.

The petals from the flowers flew into the wind and created the perfect scene are the two of you as the sun set in the background...