He tires confessing but fails

Ichigo

Today was the day he made sure to himself to tell you his feelings. The weather was just perfect as he had put a note inside you locker to tell you to meet him on the roof after school, little did you know it was to confess his feelings for you.

The final bell rang as Ichigo hurried onto the roof and sat on the railings, his heart beating widely out of his chest. This was his first time confessing for anything and was afraid he would mess it up. The echo of footsteps entered his hearing as sooner than later you came up.

The wind whipped your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ears as Ichigo's smile on the inside. He walked up to you as his heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest.

"Ichigo, what did you want to tell me?"

"I have to tell you I'm grateful you decided to meet me up here (y/n). I honestly didn't think you would come."

"Why wouldn't I? Your one of my friends."

"You see... I want to be-" Ichigo was cut off as his hollow badge when off.

You jumped at the loud sound as Ichigo sighed and reached into his bag and changed into his soul reaper self and placed Kon inside him.

"Never mind (y/n). Kon, make sure I don't catch you doing anything to (y/n)!" Ichigo said before taking off.

You sighed and walked home alone, trying to figure out what he was trying to say.

Renji

He had the whole training ground set and ready to say to ask you out. He was pulling the last rope to tighten the poster saying 'will you be the fire to my heart?'; just as Yachiru saw Renji put the finishing touches to his poster.

Her eyes shined as she grabbed a pen and started writing all over it. Making weird drawings all over the words and putting a mini her right by heart. Renji gasped and pulled her away from his ruined poster.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"It seemed plain so I made it colorful for you!"

You came by not to long after and looked up Yachiru's art all over Renji's hard work words. You giggled and ruffled Yachiru's hair. "It's pretty Yachiru!"

"Yay! Thank you (y/n)!"

You nodded and waved goodbye as Renji when to say something, but slumped onto the ground as Yachiru looked at him over to see what was wrong.

Toshiro

All the stacks of paperwork were done and he had the perfect way to express his feelings for you by making you an ice heart. He practiced all night and week and would make it right in front of you to show off his powers as well.

His heart picked up as you entered into the room and looked over all the desks. "Huh. No paperwork today?"

"I finished them all."

"Wow." You said and looked up with surprised eyes, "You should be awarded best captain of the year award."

Toshiro smiled slightly at you comment and walked up slowly too you. "Close you eye, I got something to show you."

You did as told and closed your eyes, just when a soul reaper came in with a huge stack of paperwork. The man had sweat dripping down his neck as he put down the stack. "Sorry captain Hitsugaya, the head captain said you would be the fastest one to get rid of all these paperwork."

Toshiro felt his heart shut tightly with disappointment as he sighed and nodded. "I'll get straight too it."

You opened your eyes as they widen at how huge the paper stack was. "Oh wow... do you need help captain?"

"No thanks I can do it all by myself."

The change in Toshiro had told you it was best to leave as you did. Toshiro sighed to himself all day as it was filled with endless writing and scenes of him confessing his love for you inside his mind...

Ulquiorra

The feeling ever since that day never left his chest as he had asked you one time what it was as you replied cheerfully as 'love'. To him it felt... good. Like a piece of a puzzle had entered into place and you were missing.

He needed to tell you how he felt as he asked you to meet him in one of the empty rooms. You had come as promised and closed the door behind you.

"So what did you want to talk about green eyes?"

That was your nick name for him as he liked it. It wasn't weird or not anything at all not related to him. "I need you to fill a hold inside me."

"Huh? Do you mean your hollow hole?"

"No a much more hold I can't explain well of."

"Well... do you want me to help?"

"Yes-"

'Ulquiorra.' Aizen's voice entered inside his mind, 'I need you right away'

'Right away sir' Ulquiorra replied back as he turned his back to you, "I am sorry (y/n) but Lord Aizen calls for me."

"Oh... okay." You said and left once Ulquiorra flash-stepped out of the room. For the rest of the day you were in a daydream... wanting and needing to hear what Ulquiorra was going to say. Besides, he couldn't feel any other emotions so loving was out of the question, leaving a big hole inside your heart as well.

Uryu

He was quiet for the whole day of school. It was because he was nervous at the plan he had to confess his feels for you. The lunch bell rang as you sat up from your seat and when to the door until a strong and familiar hand rested on your shoulder

"Wait (y/n) I need you."

"Huh?" You said and turned to look at him. "Do you need me to give you another dress for you to design?"

"N-no... I need to tell you something."

"Then what is it?"

"I-I... I have-" His Quincy Cross when off inside his shirt as he grabbed it and sighed, "Sorry but I need to get rid of a hollow since Kurosaki is already taking care of one."

"I understand. I'll save you a spot at lunch!" You shouted as he ran down the hall way.

Inside you were dying inside to know what he was about to say. You were sure it was those magical words you dreamed of your whole life, but deep down you had a feeling Uryu didn't feel the same way about you.