Meeting His Friend

Ichigo

You were only knew about him as his girlfriend to some people, but now it was time he let his best friend meet you in person. You waited by the window in the bedroom, seeing if he would be back soon.

The sight of two black figures came into view as you moves away from the window, in came Ichigo first as is hair was a bit messy from the winds.

"Did you do fine?" Ichigo asked you.

You rolled your eyes at him. "I can live just fine on my own."

He chuckled and hopped in, along with another figure. "This is Rukia. She's from the soul society."

You were taller than her as you stood up and shook hands with her. She was really pretty for a short girl, lovely violet eyes and even cut raven hair. "Nice to meet you."

Rukia shook hands with you but her face was still puzzled with something. "You're dating this hothead? He's an idiot and you're smart, pretty, and even nice... how does this happen?"

You blush and giggled as Ichigo glared at her. "Oh, I know how to handle him. I've been dating him for almost a year."

Rukia's eyes seemed to pop out of her head. "Almost a YEAR? How do you live?!"

"I let you come here to speak with her, not to insult me!" Ichigo snapped.

Rukia giggled with you as you talked all day with her.

Renji

Instead of training he wanted you to meet a friend of his from the world of the living. It was quiet surprise a to find a soul reaper friend with a living human.

Orange hair along with red hair came into your line of sight as you picked up your sword, putting it away in its cover. The boy was just as tall as Renji was, only with his hair being different and almost the same brown colored eyes.

"(y/n) this is Ichigo."

You looked over and waved at him. "Hello."

Ichigo nodded back. "So you're his girlfriend. Is living with him a pain?"

You chuckled and took a drink of water from your bottle. "Yup, though his snoring has gone down these pass couple of nights."

"(y/n)!" Renji blushed, red like a tomato. "You're not supposed to tell him about my snoring problem!"

Ichigo laughed and pointed at him. "I knew you were always loud! Just didn't know even while sleeping!"

"That's it!"

Renji started a fight with Ichigo as they clashed swords together. You watched with amusement in your eyes, the sight of them battling each other. Even bankai at the last moment of the battle.

Toshiro

Rangiku had told you about his childhood friend, Momo, who was quite busy these days and didn't have the time to really sit down and hang out with other people.

You tapped on Toshiro's shoulder, he was working on paperwork while he talked. "What is it?"

"Can I meet her?"

"Meet who?"

"Momo."

His hand that was writing suddenly stopped as he looked up at you with surprised eyes. "Why do you want to see Momo?"

"Well, I haven't really met her and Rangiku always says that even your closest friend have to meet the person you're in love with."

Toshiro sighed. "I'll see what I can do."