When you become friends

Ichigo

It was after school as you saw him walking down the street and caught up to him. You panted slightly but quickly covered it up once you looked him face to face.

"Tell me what you are or I won't leave you alone."

He growled as he got up into your face. "I can just have Rukia erase your memories before that happens."

You smirked and stomped your foot on the ground, like someone with head of charge. "But it didn't work on me so the next time it won't! I already know you did it the second time, so nice try!"

Ichigo scowled deeply at you, his bright orange hair shining in the late afternoon sun as he sighed and leaned back up to his normal height. "Fine, I'll tell you. But if you tell anyone else who's not in my group of friends I'll make sure to get rid of you."

"O-Okay!" You said with sight fear as his scowl as getting scarier and scarier by the minute.

Too your surprise, he held out his hand for you which you blinked at. "Might as well take you in now that you know my secret. I'll tell you while I walk you home."

You couldn't believe your eyes, but took the hand shake as Ichigo walked you back to your house.

Renji

The hot sun beat down on you as it was getting hotter and hotter by the minute. You didn't have anything to hold your hair up so the heat was killing you, but it didn't stop you from training.

"Yo, do you need a hair band?" Renji voice carried over as he came up to you.

"Y-yes please..." You panted as you tied your hair up into bun, making you sigh in relief as the breeze around you felt like heaven.

"You look lonely while training. Do you want to be training buddies?"

You stared at him, completely shocked at words as his brown eyes weren't lying. You huffed at him and threw him a wooden sword as he caught it with ease.

"Fine. Just don't get in my way."

He smirked as he coiled swords with you. "Bring it on!"

Toshiro

Rangiku loud snoring subdued for a while as the only two awake in the room were Toshiro and you.

The writing of his pen was loud as you looked up and saw he had twice the amount of paperwork compared to you. It made you give himself pity inside as you set your pen down and stood up.

"Sir, would you like me to do half the paperwork for you?"

The sound of writing stopped as it almost felt too weird. You were almost use to the sound of writing in his room.

Toshiro looked up at you surprised turquoise eyes, almost even giving off an icy vibe at the same time. "Excuse me? Did I hear right?"

"Y-yes... you look like you need help so I figured we could both do half and half together..."

A faint smile rested on his lips as he looked back down at his paper and when to work. "Then get a chair and get to work."

You nodded and did as he said as the day's work was finished before dusk fell.

Ulquiorra

The quietness of the hallway was just perfect to his ears, until the sound of footsteps came into it. He mentally sighed to himself as he turned around to see you running down the hallway, but was surprised when you stopped just in front of him.

"Lord Aizen, said I was in charge of delivering messages around the place to give me something to do. I'm now the second Espada helper!"

His cold emotionless eyes looked you over before he turned back around. "Where are you delivering too?"

"To Grimm Kitty and tell him to stop challenging other Espada or he'll get his arm cut off again!"

He was about to take off to leave, but something inside him made him want to stay with you.

"I will be walking down the corridor next to his room. You can walk next to me this one time to deliver it."

"Yay!" You smiled and hugged Ulquiorra close to you, "Thank you green eyes!"

Ulquiorra stiffened at the feeling, but didn't pull back once you let go and walked down the corridor with you.

Uryu

You finally found him as you stopped right in front of him at the hospital doors. He stopped and looked at you with shock. "What are you doing here?"

"I finally tracked you down! Please teach me how to make my powers become stronger!"

He tisked and gently pushed you aside. "I don't have time for this..."

Panic filled inside you as you grabbed him by the shoulder as he stopped coldly in his tracks. "Please teach me! You're the only other Quincy I've seen besides me! Please... Uryu..."

He grabbed your hand and gently pushed it away as he looked you in the eye, scanning you over. "You mean you've never seen another Quincy before...?"

"W-well... there were my parents... but they died before they could teach me more stuff then the ones I know now..."

A tug of pity held in Uryu's eyes as he pushed up his glasses and erased the look away before looking you in the eyes. "Meet me at my place tomorrow and I'll train you myself..."

"T-thank you!" You hugged Uryu tightly too yourself, so completely filled with joy as you barely felt him pat your head.