Kisuke's Birthday

His birthday was the next day of New Years so he didn't really care to celebrate it and celebrated New Years instead. It was confusing why he didn't celebrate his birthday along with New Years, so you decided to make the change.

Kisuke was busy hanging up party decorations for New Years, not his birthday, because that didn't apply to him. You sunk past him and carried your things to your room to wrap up his presents.

You were making lots of noises as Kisuke stopped and looked at your door, puzzled by how you could be making so much noise. He stepped down from the chair he was standing on and knocked on your door.

"Hey, are you alright?"

You yelped and more crashing noises were made. "I'm fine! Just busy in here!"

Kisuke sweat dropped and put his hand on the handle. "Do I need to come in? Sounds like your killing someone in there."

"Yes- wait no!"

Too late, Kisuke opened the door to a messy you with wrapping and tape stuck to you. He laughed and began to help you unwrap yourself.

"What were you doing?"

You blushed and looked away. "Trying to wrap up your gift... it's harder than it looks."

Kisuke looked over and gasped. It was the new clogs he always wanted. Made from hard wood, but soften to not be so hard on the feet. He stared at then with wide joyful eyes.

He grabbed you by the waist and kissed you with so much passion that you almost passed out. Kisuke chuckled and pulled back, you panted breathless with love.

"Sorry about that." Kisuke said, blushing a bit.

"I-It's... your... birthday... present..."

"Oh! Well I love them! But... I'm not celebrating my birthday..."

You shook your head with a smile. "That doesn't matter to me. Even if you don't celebrate your birthday anymore, for some strange reason, I'll always celebrate it to have you know you're loved by me."

Kisuke smiled and kissed your temple. "You're so sweet. I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

The clock struck midnight on your clock as you jumped when the fireworks when off. Kisuke laughed and hugged you close to his chest. He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "Do you know why I don't like celebrating my birthday?"

"N-No"

"It's because of how old I am."

"Well... I am dating an old man."

Kisuke busted out laughing and quickly kissed you again. "Well thanks for that." He got on his new clogs and smiled down at them before looking back at you. "Do you want some New Year sake?"

Your eyes shined as you shook your head fast. "Yes please!"