When He's Jealous

Ichigo

After proposing too, you he's be a bit greedy in having you around. He won't let any other man near you, but when you were at your job he couldn't really so he pouted and watched. You worked at an ice cream shop downtown.

There was a new member coming to your job as you greeted him. It was a guy, about the same height and built as Ichigo, but didn't look at all like him. "Hi! You must be the new guy I hear about?" You said with a smile.

He nodded and got his apron on. "Yeah, and I didn't think someone as cute as you was going to be working with me."

"Hey! That's going to be my wife soon!"

You turned around to see Ichigo pointing at the guy and glaring into his soul, which he could probably do at this point. "If I catch you flirting with her again it's going to be the end of you."

The guy laughed nervously and backed away. You sighed as Ichigo smiled and order an ice cream for both him and you to celebrate his victory of jealousy.

Renji

A pool of new soul reapers was coming in for training. They were going to be trained in the training grounds, so it was only half full for the other already trained soul reapers like you to still can train.

Renji was working on paperwork but would be right there once his captain signed them off. You were getting ready to put on some gear and grab a wooden sword went two guys came your way. All they had to do was look at your butt.

One of them giggled and tapped on your shoulder, making you turn around. "Are you one of the training recruits?" They asked.

You shook your head. "No, I'm already a trained soul reaper. I can help with training if you guys need it."

"Sure, and you can be our teacher and show us around the ropes or two, even under~"

Renji was coming close when he heard that and growled with anger. He stomped over to the two and grabbed them by their heads. "No one is going to be taught under my soon-to-be wife! You got that?!"

Renji gave them the crazy eye as they both shook their heads and ran off. You giggled and handed him a sword. "Don't get too jealous over me."

Toshiro

For a while now you were being to yourself lately because of the overload of paperwork you were forced to do. Technically Toshiro was working on more, but this too you felt like more than hundred.

Then after break had ended, a tall soul reaper came into the office and leaned over your desk. "Are you (y/n) (y/l)?"

You blinked and looked up, looking like you haven't had much sleep lately. "Yes... am I needed for something else?"

"I was just here to get the paperwork from you. If you want, I can help you with paper-"

"That isn't necessary."

Toshiro came into the room and sat down next to you, ice already building up the tension around the room. "I'll finish up the last of her paperwork. Your help isn't needed."

The guy shook it off and left quickly as possible. You were quiet the rest of the time but did have a stupid grin on your face.

Ulquiorra

Being part of the Espada wasn't an easy task. Because from time to time you would go on missions that rank from bloodshed to fairly too easy for a child's game. This time you were pared with Ulquiorra, but along with a new arrancar to get use to the feeling of the power of being on.