He Heals You Up

Ichigo

Ichigo took you back to his house and started bandaging your wound in secret. He didn't want his family to know he hurt you or there would be war going on. "I'm sorry (y/n) I hurt you, I didn't see you there."

"Ichigo it's okay really. You don't have to say sorry every five minutes."

"I'm just mad at myself because I hurt you. I promised myself I wouldn't!"

"Hey, look me in the eye." You grabbed Ichigo's chin and had him look into your wonderful eyes, "You didn't do it on purpose, so stop dragging yourself down with this. In my heart you're the same wonderful boyfriend I see every day... even if you don't see it."

Ichigo sighed deeply and hugged you. "Thank you, (y/n)."

"Anything for my Ichi!"

Renji

"Ahh it hurts!"

"I'm sorry okay! I'm trying my best!"

Renji was helping relocating your shoulder the best he could but it hurt like hell. Your shoulder was big and purple all around and it was pretty noticeable as people who were passing by gave you weird looks.

"Just hold still..." He twisted your shoulder just right as it popped back into place. You held in your scream and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Renji."

"I'm still sorry about that."

"Its fine, were both competitive when it comes to things like this."

"True. Until you're healed up we'll start training again. Right now it's helping you heal up."

"Yay! Ice cream for a while!"

Toshiro

Tears were dry on your cheek as Toshiro was doing his best to heat your cheek up while fixing up the wound. It was a deep cut and the healing kido was doing its job, just doing it very slowly.

Toshiro sighed deeply as he got bandages and started putting it over the wound. "I'm sorry (y/n). I understand if you want to breakup with me."

Your eyes grew wide as saucers as you hugged him tightly. "Shiro I don't want to break up with you because of something you did! It was my fault I shouldn't have edged you on when you were busy and tired."

"Don't ever say it was your fault!" Toshiro pulled back for you to see the anger in his eyes, "This was never your fault! It never was... but if you are okay with this then you are, but I'll still hate myself for this."

"Shiro... fine. But I still love you."

His anger melted off as he kissed your forehead. "Love you too."

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra flash-stepped you to Szayelaporro and had him heal you, if he did anything wrong he would end his life where he stood. Szayelaporro sighed and did what he said as he put you in a glass of green liquid to help the healing go by faster.

"I can't believe you hurt your own girlfriend."

"Be quiet and don't say a word about this to Lord Aizen."

"Oh the loyal guard dog is hiding a secret from Lord Aizen? How brave of him"

"Be quite and heal her already. Tell any of this to Lord Aizen and I will kill you the worst possible way."

Szayelaporro sighed, disappointed. "Normally I would argue but I'll let this go."

After a while you were fully healed and were able to walk and breathe better this time. Ulquiorra came up to you and hugged you carefully since you wounds were freshly healed. "I'm sorry about hurting you. I promise to never hurt you again."