Grimmjow

Grimmjow won the contest! He is the official last boyfriend! This took me a while so be grateful I did all of them!

How you met

In the early morning his day was already full of surprise. After he got back from a long mission he was greeted with a small, but fierce woman who now was his new fraccion. He looked you up and down with a disappointing glare.

"Geez, they gave me something so small. I bet the wind can blow her away."

An irk mark came into your head as you kneed Grimmjow where his hollow hole was. "What was that?! Take that back before I take your sword and shove it down your damn throat and really see if food goes down there!"

Grimmjow didn't blink from hurt, but from shock. This woman turned from sweet, to a devil in a mere second. He laughed and pushed her easily away, making her cuter when she glared at him. "It like that attitude of yours. What's your name?"

You smiled and stood tall and proud. "(y/n) (l/n) to serve at your orders, sir!"

He smiled and gripped your chin. "Good, because if you ever do something like that to me again you'll be seeing a fist in your face."

You didn't break eye contact and just glared at him. Grimmjow rolled his eyes and let you go, still intrigued by your bravery.

When you become friends

Grimmjow was order to go on an extra-long mission that would take a couple days to return back from. Luckily Grimmjow was getting payed a lot from this so he took up the offer.

Before he was about to set out you came running down the hallway screaming, "Wait!"

He stopped and stared at you, waiting as you catched your breath. "What the hell do you want?"

After you caught your breath you let him see the packages goods you had behind your back. "I'm going with you!"

"No."

"Please sir! I want to prove how strong I am too you!"

Grimmjow sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Only because you're my favorite fraccion."

Your eyes shined as you jumped up and down from joy. "Yay! I won't disappoint you!"

When he start developing feelings for you

Lately he couldn't stop thinking about how the way you would yell at him. Truthfully he was annoyed at how angry you could get, like a tiny bi-polar canon. But now he was use to you yelling at him.

He knocked on your door to see what you are up too. No answer. He started to get annoyed and begun to bang louder and louder on the door.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!"

You yelled when opening up the door and punching Grimmjow in the face. He was sent a few feet back as you glares dagger at him.

"IF YOU EVER DISTURB MY NAP AGAIN I'LL PUNCH DOWN LOWER!"

When you slammed the door Grimmjow had a stupid grin on his face. "Damn... I love my ladies like that."

He tries confessing but fails

Secretly out of the corner of his eye he would glance at you during the meeting. Espada's were allowed to bring their fraccion to the meeting if they were quiet, but he brought you along a lot. While the bosses talked he would never really pay attention to them while either Lord Aizen or Gin talked during it.

He was trying to gather up the courage to ask you out, because he loves his ladies the way you were. He kept replaying the roll in his head, knowing the words he would use to ask you out.