They Get Drunk

Ichigo

After he came back from hollow duty he entered through the room and smelled of some weird smell, most likely a poison making him dizzy and happy like a drunk. Ichigo flopped onto the bed and started giggling like a mad man.

"T-That *hic* hollow's last a-attack made *hic* all weird!" He giggled uncontrollably.

You sighed and laid him down on the bed. "Can you please sit still while I find something for you?"

"Yes *hic* b-beautiful~"

You went downstairs and got everything you needed, but then growled when you came back up to see he was passed out cold. The next morning he woke up and threw up in the toilet... making you have to take care of him for the rest of the day.

"This is what you get, Kurosaki."

He groaned and let you help him feed him. "Be quiet..."

Renji

There was a drinking contest being held by squad six and Renji was winning so far. You cheered him on and clapped for him as he finished his fifty shot.

The other guy finally passed out as Renji laughed, his face flushed bright pink. "I winnn!"

You smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Congrats winner. Guess what your surprise is?"

"W-whatttt?" Renji held his head, getting slightly sick.

"This bucket."

You handed him the bucket and threw up into it. Everyone lightly cheered for him as you helped clean himself up.

Toshiro

His new tea was making him happy... a little too happy. He couldn't focus on his paperwork as he started gigging when he thought of you. He did remember Rangiku giving him something in his tea, making him laugh it off when he knew later he would be pissed. You came in and eyed the laughing Toshiro.

"Shiro, why are you happy? You're never this happy when you have paperwork."

He giggled and hugged you, making you squeak at the sudden affection. "S-Shiro! What has gotten into you?!"

"New tea~ Makes me happy~"

You picked it up and smelled it, picking up a slight smell of saka. Rangiku must have pitched his drink and made him a happy drunk. You sighed and let him be he happy person until he started feeling like crap.

Ulquiorra

Usually the espada didn't drink but on special occasion they did. You had a small shot, but Ulquiorra never tried saka before you had made him. His cheeks had a bit of pink in them, giving the most color ever to his pale skin.

He started getting a headache so you took him back to his room, only for him to get nuzzling to you. "I-I... have weird feelings..."

"Ummm what kinda of feelings?" You questioned while having him lay down.

"This emotion... about you... only... humans... use it..."

"Love?"

"Yes... love..."

He started closing his green eyes and fell asleep. You smiled and snuggled up to close to his cold but warm body if you were right next to his heart.

Uryu

Uryu didn't drink, but he could act sober when he didn't get his milk. He was out of it and started getting lightheaded. You ran to the store and got it.

You opened the door to Uryu lying on the ground, groaning softly as he massaged his temple. "What happened?"

"I tried... standing up... and fell over..."

You sighed and helped him up on the couch. "Just drink this."

You helped him drink the milk as it little to no time he was full of energy again, making him happy enough to make you a Quincy blanket.

Ukitake

After helping him work on his paperwork he came back with his cheeks blushing bright pink and he looked sleepy. "Ukitake honey, what happened?"

"S-Shunsui... had me... drink this... tea..." He mumbled while stumbling into the office, "It... tasted funny..."

"Oh boy." You sighed and helped him to the couch. "Shunsui may have given you saka by accident."

"Hmmm... what... is saka...?"

"Just close your eyes and rest, okay?"

You threw a blanket over him as he nodded and started sleeping away. Soon after walking up he feel horrible and you took double the care of helping him with his sickness and hang over.

Shunsui

"YOU BAKA!" You kicked him in the face, making his nose bleed a bit. "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO GET DRUNK BEFORE HELPING ME WITH PAPERWORK! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!"

"I'm sorry babbyyyy~" He drunkenly said while still asleep.

You sighed and drained the rest of the bottle. "No more saka for him for a while."

"Oh~ I didn't know you liked it like that (y/n)- Owww okay I'll stop, I'll stop!" He complained in this dream.

You smiled and let him keep on dreaming as every time he said 'ow' a small smile lit up on your face.

Kisuke

After hollow duty you changed into your favorite kimono and when to make dinner, only to gasp when the whole sitting room was littered with saka bottles. Kisuke hiccupped loudly after he threw away the last one.

"Ahhh... that *hic* hit the spottt!"

"Kisuke... what happened?!"

"Oh hey *hic* (y/n)~ The *hic* store wasn't *hic* selling well and *hic* was making me *hic* stressed~"

"If I help out with the sales will you stop drinking so much?"

"Yes *hic* ma'am~"

You rolled your eyes as you put out a sign everywhere around town. The store was getting customers, but Kisuke was passed out, but you knew he would be happy after waking up from drunk land.

Aizen

After the meeting Aizen promised to have some time with you so you decided to meet back at your room, he still wasn't there. You looked all over the castle, until you found him in the throne room, looking in a lost daze.

You flashed-step next to him and shook his shoulder. "Are you alright?"

He simply smiled and pulled you into his lap, making you squeak as he played with your hair. "I'll be king sooooonnn.... you'll be my queennnn... makes me.... so happyyyy..."

He giggled and hugged you tightly to him while mumbling non-sense. You blushed and tried getting out of his hold, but he held you tight and mumbled his fantasy along with smelling and playing with your hair. Gin laughed at what he saw as you blushed and told him to shut up.

Byakuya

You hadn't seen him all day as when you asked Rukia she said he was at home on his day off. After work you when over to his mansion and knocked on the huge doors. The butler led you to him as he was sleeping under a cherry tree.

When getting closer to him you saw a tiny saka cup along with a bottle near it. "I didn't think Byakuya was a drinker..."

"Only at times I do..." He mumbled quietly making you jump.

He opened his eyes and gently grabbed your arm having you still right next to him. He rested his head on your shoulder and started to really sleep his time. It felt weird but still almost right to you as you smiled and closed your eyes, joining him in sleeping.