New Years

Yes I am late with this, but because I was over at my dad's the weekend for new years. Hope too see if you guys still like it! Also SapphireQueen233 requested this! Hope you like it also!

Ichigo

Since moving in with him he has been clean, thank god for that, since you were a person who liked to have things be kept clean. What you didn't know was he bought fireworks and stuff them under the bed.

Ichigo came into the bedroom and pulled them out, making you scream in fright. "You mean you've kept fireworks under our bed?!"

Ichigo blinked. "Yeah."

"How stupid is that?! What if we accidentally had a fire in the house and the flames could have lit up the fireworks?!"

Ichigo sighed and took them all out, seeing it was only five minutes until midnight. "I doubt that would have happen. You can help light up fireworks with me if you want."

Though you were mad, you still took one of them. "Let's light these babies up."

Renji

Ugh, what happens when you get two stupid people together? A New Years with cuts and bruises. Renji had dared you to try and make it without a whole day of even touching your sword.

You almost went through it, but fighting was in your blood so you just had to touch your sword. You touched the hilt when Renji laughed.

"You lost the bet!"

"Shut up!" You jabbed your hilt into his nose.

His nose began to bleed as he took out his own zanpukto and clashed swords with you, making it a full on battle. At first it was awesome, but when the clock for New Years came you gasped in horror.

"I didn't even get my own new kimono!"

Renji groaned and leaned up. "Relax, I bought it for you so don't wine."

You screamed in joy and loved tackled him, reaping over and over how much of a wonderful boyfriend he was. Renji blushed and took the comments with pride.

Toshiro

To celebrate New Years you made Toshiro make a rooster out of ice. To his eyes it was terrible, but to yours it was absolutely beautiful. The details were on point and it was just... breathtaking.

"This is amazing Shiro!"

Toshiro looked at it with disgust. "I can't believe I made this thing... it's horrible."

You growled and flicked his forehead. "Stop it! Why do you always do this to yourself?"

Toshiro rose an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean by talking yourself down. Can't you be glad at the wonderful art you made?"

"Fine... it's cool."

Luckily the fireworks saved his butt as you smiled and leaned against him, enjoying the beauty of the fireworks itself.

Ulquiorra

To get him into the spirit you grabbed a party hat and strapped it onto his head. When he tried to take it off, you would slap his hand away.

"Leave it alone! It's for the holiday!"

Ulquiorra glared at the hat on his head. "But I don't like it, nor this holiday either."

"It is because of the hat?"