You're On Your Period

Ichigo

Well you usually hinted when you were going to be on your period, but you forgot this time and now Ichigo had to suffer the consequences he never should have gotten. It was around lunch and you were glaring at the ground.

Ichigo was confused and gently tapped your shoulder. "Are you alright?"

You growled and snapped your head at his direction. "Does it look like I'm alright? I need some chocolate! I thought you brought some!"

"No I didn't! You didn't tell me about your... month!"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE CHOCOLATE ON YOU ENCASE OF A PERIOD EMERGENCE!"

He winced badly, feeling like an ant compared to your level of anger. "O-Okay... but where do I get chocolate...?"

"Doesn't matter. You have until the end of lunch, or you'll going to the soul society as a real soul!"

His face paled as he ran to find some chocolate. Because his life was on the line, for real and not for just some joke...

Renji

Today in the training ground Renji and you were pair up together by the matching system, so you had a lot of anger inside you as Renji didn't say hi to your this morning. He had a reason why was because he was helping out Rukia with his paperwork, but you didn't know.

He nodded his head to your and held out his wooden practice sword. "Hey (y/n). Sorry-"

Your growled and leaped at him, he barely had enough time to block that time. "You're not sorry you jerk! Don't even say Hi to me!"

Sweat started to drip down his neck. "A-Are you on your period...?"

People heard and began to snicker. You blushed, angrier than before and started smacking Renji over and over again with the wooden sword. "Idiot! You can't say those things out in public!"

Renji cried out in pain. "I-I'm sorry! P-Please stop!!!"

"NEVER!"

Toshiro

It was the beginning of your period and the cramps already started to kick in. You were groaning from all the work and pain you were in. Toshiro was getting annoyed by your groans. "Are you okay?"

"No... My sides hurt..."

"Just drink some tea, I'll go away in a minuet."

You glared up at him with an icy cold stare. "In a minuet? Do you know how periods work?!"

The color in his face suddenly turned white as his hair. "Oh... (y/n) I'm-"

"You have to make me tea, cook me something good, no ice in it, and a dessert. Do all of these thing and I will not lay a finger on you from my wrath all this week."

"G-Got it... feel free to not too the paperwork this week either..."

Once he left you had an evil smile of pleasure and kicked back on the couch to relax your first evil deed as a girlfriend first.

Ulquoirra

It wasn't bad, but Ulquoirra didn't know what to do since you were in your room half on the bed groaning and moaning in pain. He bought a thing called a teddy bear, it was said to help woman in a way.

He knocked on your door. "May I come in?"

"Y-Yes..."

He entered through the door and handed you the bear. "I hope this at least helps."