Meeting His Zanpakuto Spirit

I know most people in here do or don't have a Zanpakuto spirit or seen before so they'll say their spirits, but I won't give them a name or be hundred percent perfect with them.

Ichigo

Ichigo had to work late so for the time being you read in his room to wait for him. He was still gone so you guess he was getting backed up in work. You sighed and sat up, only to find at the edge of the bed the huge curved black sword he uses.

"That wasn't there before."

You when to reach for it, but it started forming into a person. Surprise took over as you screamed and jumped away from it. The darkness took the figure of a tall man. He had light sunglasses around his eyes and a dark cloak around his body, but with white lining around his neck.

"I see. You are the (y/n) I keep on hearing inside his mind."

"W-Who are you?!"

"I am Zangetsu, Ichigo's zanpakuto"

"Oh... I see. It's nice to meet you, Zangetsu."

Ichigo opened the door and his eyes widen in surprise when he saw Zangetus. "What are you doing here old man?"

"I'm talking with your lover."

"Hmmm I see. I'll introduce you to her."

"That would be nice."

You smiled and nodded, evening getting Zangetsu too like you which was wonderful for you.

Renji

Your loving boyfriend had to go to the bathroom before starting to train. To pass time you were cleaning your sword, even sharping the edges to help take care of the blade. Renji's blade started to glow red, making you freak out and jump back.

The sword was forming into two people. One as a tall woman with a huge chest, and next to her was a small boy. They both smiled and ruffled your hair. "Aww looks like Renji got a cutey!"

"Yay! Now I we can have two people to play with!" The small child chirped up.

"H-Huh?" You mumbled confused.

"Zabimaru, what are you two doing." Renji yelled as he walked up to you, wrapping an arm around your waist. "I thought we talked about this."

"You were taking forever so we thought we could just meet her alone."

"She loves us!" The little red head boy shouted and hugged your leg. "Maybe we can train together!"

"I-I guess so..."

Toshiro

Toshiro was at a captain's meeting so you had to work on paperwork alone since Rangiku was nowhere to be found. He promised he would help you as soon as he got back. The room was getting colder and colder to your surprise.

It wasn't until a snowflake landing on your paperwork did you look up to see a handsome man. He had an x blue across his face along with a green and light blue kimono. "I am Hyourinmaru, Toshiro's zanpakuto."

"Wow..." You looked him up and down, he was just as handsome as Toshiro was. "You're amazing."

Hyourinmaru smiled. "Why thank you. It is an honor to hear that from his lover."

You blushed. "L-Lover? I-I didn't think Toshiro thought that way..."

"Hyourinmaru," The familiar voice called out, "what are you doing?"

"Just meeting the girl you always talk about in your head."

It was Toshiro's turn to blush. "I-I do not think about her all the time."