First Date

Ichigo

Everything was ready to go as he had grabbed all he needed for the date. A blanket and a picnic basket to bring on the way. You were dressed into your favorite clothes while Ichigo and you held hands on the way up the hill.

Ichigo spread the blanket out as you smiled and sat on it. "I love it already!"

Ichigo gave you an amused smile and sat down by you. "But we haven't started it yet."

"That's the best part! Because I can spend time with you."

Ichigo smiled and kissed you gently. You hummed and kissed him in time to pull back and see the shooting stars. You awed at their sight as Ichigo had you sat on his lap while you giggle and enjoyed your first date.

Renji

It was the perfect idea as he got enough money as you were both old enough for it as Renji planned it too be a bar. This was going to be your first time at a bar as you never really drank alcohol before, but was eager to try it out!

Renji opened the door for you and order the drink. "Two saka's please."

He bartender nodded his head as he got to work. You took the first swing as it seemed to burn your throat, but make you happy inside everywhere.

You giggled a lot and challenged Renji to an arm wrestle and would win each time. Renji was drunk himself so it was hard match to compete with, but would always get another drink from you winnings with other people.

Toshiro

"Hmmmm... this is good." You said and bit into the shaved ice.

Toshiro brought you into the human world as you smiled and loved the shaved ice you were having.

Toshiro nodded and ate more of his watermelon flavored one. "I'm surprised you didn't have this before."

"No, we just had soil ice cream before when I was alive, but I love this one more!"

Toshiro nodded in approval as he sat next to you and let you take a bite in each other's shaved ice.

Ulquiorra

As usual you had to wait for the meeting to end before Ulquiorra could knock on your room door at night. He finally came and took you to the human world by his own portal. It was darker than you though it would be, but it was nighttime so it was understandable.

You looked around and smiled at everything. "I can't believe you come here."

"I do after I see you and try to watch the other humans react to loving connections."

"You know Ulquiorra... I'm glad you're breaking out of your shell."

Ulquiorra nodded as he took your hand and showed you what and where he did in the park as you smiled and thought at how he did all this for you.

Uryu

He thought about it and read about book on romance things and thought of a walk. He joined you on a nice cold night as you both walked and talked on the way to the clothes shop.

"I like this. Even if it isn't like a date I will love it."

Uryu smiled while pushing up his glasses. "I'm glad. I just needed to know if you were enjoying it."

"Oh I'm enjoying it! This is fun!"

You finally spotted the clothing store and as a nice boyfriend he bought for all the clothes and material you were going to work on.

Ukitake

With his sickness he couldn't really do much of anything so you thought up as a way to make the office a fun place. You started making paper air planes as Ukitake smiled and joined in on the fun.

"This is so much fun!" He said and threw a paper air plane into your hair.

You giggled as you took the paper air plane out of your hair and threw it back at him. "So much better than eating!"

"I agree on that!"

You smiled and happily continued to throw it back and throw it back and forth at each other.

Shunsui

It was art night as it class was new to you and you took it. Your pictures came out fine, but Shunsui painted a bottle a saka and hung it up on the wall.

You laughed at the picture and painted more. "I will say it's art."

"What are you talking about? It IS art!"

You rolled your eyes and continued to brush your painting, but then felt strong hands helping as you blushed and smiled at the same time.

Kisuke

After a day of hollow hunting all you wanted to do was relax and Kiskue knew that you wanted too and thought of way to have a date at the same time.

You changed into your normal kimono and sat in your room reading, but then a knock came at your screen door. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." You replied and rubbed your eyes.

Kisuke opened it with food in hands and a stack a Japanese's book in his arms. "I thought you be too tired to go anywhere so I thought we could spend it in your room."

You smiled and nodded. "I would love that."

Kisuke gave you his goofy grin as he read you to sleep before sleeping by your side.

Aizen

Aizen came too your room and knocked on the door. You opened it too his handsome face and smiled at it. "Hello Souske, what is it?"

Aizen smiled as he grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. "I thought it would be good for you to see more of Hueco Mundo as my queen."

You blushes as you were still getting use to his nickname for you. "O-Of course!"

Aizen gave you a small smile and flashed-stepped you out in Hueco Mundo. It was sandy and soft, but cool enough for a date and to end it off with a nice cup of tea made by Aizen himself.