Why I Won't Do Cheating as a Scenario

I've been getting requests lately for doing a cheating scenario and why I don't do them in my books. Either some people haven't experienced or been around people who have cheated.

I on the other hand haven't been cheated on (so far that I know with dating) but my first ex-boyfriend has. We've been talking the last two weeks and it shocked me to find he cheated on a wonderful I met who is his previous ex-girlfriend.

I managed to get the information out of him and he said because I've been cheated on before and it felt horrible.

Cheating isn't something funny, it's serious and can cause psychological damage to the brain.

Cheating is horrible as my ex regrets ever cheating on his previous ex girlfriend.

Now here is the werid part, I'm helping him becoming a better person. Why should I help out my ex?

Well because I've know him for some years and knew he's never been this way before so I know something happened while we broke up.

How does this relate to this chapter? It's me saying cheating his horrible and I don't ever want to do a cheating scenario. It's just... painful to even make since people have harmed themselves because they've been cheated on.

This was just a quick chapter to why I haven't been responding to much of my comments lately really and why I don't like cheating as a whole.

See you in the next chapter! ❤ ~bbub14