When He's Sick

Ichigo

There was a flu going around the school but Ichigo was so fit and healthy he didn't think he would get it. Well you didn't get it, but somehow your loving boyfriend did and was hacking and sneezing every second it seemed.

He was staying home without anyone but you tacking care of him. His father was out of town for a meeting and his sisters were at school. So you skipped school to take care of him even though Ichigo didn't like you skipping school for him.

"I got some hot chicken noddle soup for you!"

Ichigo looked at you with tired eyes. "I'm not hungry..."

You growled and sat on the edge of his bed. "You haven't ate anything all this morning. You're going to eat this soup if you like it or not!"

Ichigo sighed in defeat. Normally he would fight back, but his mind wasn't in the best condition. "Fine..."

You smiled and helped him eat his soup with a cheerful spirit.

Renji

Renji wanted to try cooking for a changed to impress you since you cooked a lot for his lunches and dinner. He was making a noddle dinner when he added the wrong spices, wrong water temperature, and almost wrong everything without knowing.

"Dinner's ready!" Renji shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay!" You replied as you were in the living room reading a book.

Renji looked at his soup with pride. "This soup is going to be great!" He grabbed a wooden spoon and stirred it a bit before getting some.

When Renji took a taste of his soup, his face turned dark green as he ran for the bathroom. He was puking up a lot as you rushed to the bathroom and helped him get rid of it all. After he was done you helped him to bed and take care of him for the day.

Toshiro

Toshiro had a migraine but that wouldn't stop him from going to work. Rangiku wasn't there (like always) so he was stuck to his thoughts and pounding in his head. When you came in your saw the pain in his face.

"Shiro what is wrong?"

"... Just a headache."

You touched his forehead and he hissed in pain. He was burning up pretty badly. "Leave me alone...." He glared at you.

"No!" You dragged him out of his desk and pulled him to the couch where you had him lay down. "You're going to rest Shiro. Working yourself like this is bad for you."

"But I'm fine..."

"No you're not." You threw a blanket onto him and started massaging his temple. "Just get some rest."

Toshiro wouldn't go to sleep but gave up after an hour and closed his eyes to sleep. You were happy and snuggle beside him to sleep with him.

Ulquiorra

Lately more than ever his hollow hole has been closing up lately. It does slowly, but it's because he's learning the meaning of having a heart. But sadly with the closing of the hole makes him sick because with his hole closing up gives him terrible pain.

He was laying on his bed, sweating and breathing hard as he could feel the hole closing up slowly and surely. Sometimes it only took about an hour or two, but it's been four hours. You were getting worried and opened up his door.

"Ulquiorra... are you alright?"

"I-I'm... fine." He winced in pain and arched his back slightly in the air.