When You (Try) To Prank Him

Ichigo

You know his hollow hunting took time, but he was gone since this morning before class because of an unusual hollow outbreak. Truthfully you were bored, so bored you thought up a way to scare Ichigo. It was evil and scary, like you!

It was around lunch time he finally came back, a little scratch on his cheek to show he really did battle hollows, but you didn't care and got into position, hiding behind the roofs door.

He found the note on his desk to meet you upstairs so he went up like it said, but you were nowhere to be seen.

Ichigo blinked and checked the note. "It said to meet her right here."

"BOO!" You jumped from behind and accidentally made Ichigo fall over from pushing too hard. You fell with him and laughed.

He yelped and glared at you. "The Hell was that for?!"

You shrugged and smiled. "Just pay back for not walking me to school."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever... and that so 'scared' me."

You giggled and poked his nose. "Good! My prank worked!"

Renji

Renji was held back because of late paperwork he had to make up. You on the other hand were sitting alone at the sword practice area, staring into space. It was then you realized that Renji was the only person to entertain you.

"Ugh..." You mumbled to yourself. "He better come in five minutes or less I'm doing something mean..."

Five minutes passed into an hour, an hour of thinking of a prank. Renji was finally released as he had no energy left, bags were seen under his eyes. He almost looked like a red, pineapple zombie.

"Paperwork... so much paperwork..."

From behind the tip of a sword touched his throat, it was you but with a mask to hide your face. Renji didn't mind or didn't feel it as he continued to move forward.

You groaned and took off your mask. "Damn it... I thought it would work."

Toshiro

He has been gone in a captain's meeting also all afternoon leaving you to do nothing but stack and organize the paperwork. It was the most boring thing in the world to do.

An hour later you saw some other captain's walking by the door and going to their own office, meaning Toshiro must be out now. Quickly you got behind the desk, waiting with a smirk.

Toshiro came in to expect you, but only saw his desk filled with paperwork. "(y/n)?" He rose his voice slightly as he walked towards his desk.

"BOOOOOO!" You jumped out from the desk, but paperwork went everywhere. Instead of scaring Toshiro you only gave him an irk mark on his forehead.

"CLEAN THIS MESS UP!"

You squeaked and started immediately cleaning up the mess. "Yes Shiro!"

Ulquiorra

As usual Ulquiorra was well-known to be emotionless and doesn't make a face at anything. But only you knew about his closing hollow hole, it was getting smaller and smaller each day.

So to test if it's made a difference you hid under his bed to prank him. He had to show emotion at this point, some kind of emotion to show he was human. He was once before so there were emotions somewhere inside him.

His bedroom door opened up as he slowly walked in and took off his sword from his belt. When he takes it off he stretches so you took the chance to scare him.