You get Bullied

Ichigo

He had been noticing things off putting about you. The way you smile or even the way you eat. It was as if a sadness just struck you and ripped up all the happiness you had left. He decided to follow you after school under cover for the day. He peeked around the corner to see two guys blocking your way.

"Alright, hand over the money." The one with the baseball ball lightly tapped it against their toe.

You sighed and opened up your bag, taking out all of your lunch money. "Their. Now leave me alone."

Suddenly, three hands came out of no one and pined you down on both sides. You tried wiggling out but he only laughed.

"Since your Kurosaki's girlfriend you would tell on us for him and then he would kick are asses. So, we might just have to give you a beating to shut that mouth of yours~"

"P-Please stop!"

He laughed and at full speed slammed the bat down, until a strong young hand caught it an feet away from your face. The other guys screamed like little girls when the saw Ichigo. Ichigo growled as he yanked the baseball away from him and hit with it pretty good.

"Pick on my girlfriend you pick on me!" He shouted and swung the bat.

He took his time kicking their asses as you watched in awe. After he was one he helped you up. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah..." You gave him a small smile, "Thanks Ichigo..."

"Not a problem. Just next time call me in case."

Renji

He was just only gone for a little bit to use the bathroom when all of a sudden the wooden sword you use to train with would go missing. You would stay silent when he would question you, making him confused and worried.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Renji said and put his wooden sword down.

Worry quickly flashes in your eyes but you simply nodded. "Alright."

Renji went around the corner and peeked over the corner. He watched as you looked down at the ground and winced when two boys came up to you.

"Yo punk, you got my treats?"

"...."

"Answer me!" He grabbed your wooden sword and played with it in his hands, "Or I'm gonna pick on that little other friend of yours."

"Don't!" You yelled out, "Leave him alone and just pick on me. Just pick on me and not him."

"How about he doesn't pick on you and is fired from his job." Renji came out from hiding.

The two boys yelped and bowed in respect. "Lieutenant Abarai!"

Renji growled and released his shikai, "You both better start running now before I drive my blade through you!"

They both screamed and ran away. You smile, embarrassed by his actions as he simply smiled and ruffled your hair. "I'm guessing you were protecting your best friend?"

"Yeah... he doesn't need to be picked on."

"I understand." He pressed a soft kiss to your forehead.

Toshiro

Lately you've been down on your happy spirits and it's making Toshiro worry over your health. Rangiku didn't even know what was wrong, making him fret over you.

"(y/n) I order you to tell me what is wrong."

You glared at him and spun on your heels. "Bossing your girlfriend around? I'm going."