Food Fight

Ichigo

It's been two weeks since the hollow attack, along with the makeup. You were only able to see half of your vision with your left eye now, but you would soon get used to it. Ichigo was taking care of you and would nurse you back to health since the hollow did damage just more than your eye.

He came up with some soup and rice balls. "Hey, I brought you your lunch."

You smile and sat up, wincing a little at your sore back. "That's nice. But does it have to be rice balls every single time?"

Ichigo blinked in confusion. "You don't like the rice balls?"

"No! I do, but they get boring time to time when you're served them a lot of the time."

He pouted and turns around. "Fine, I'll go make something else then."

"Wait!" You cried out. "I'll eat it!"

Slowly, he turned around and walked up towards you. You picked up the rice ball and shoved it into his face. "Got ya!"

He narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Why you-"

You yelped when he smashes up the rice ball and covered your hair in it. You laughed and giggled all night, music to his ears.

Renji

Renji was in a bad mood because the amount of paperwork due had doubled over, leaving him to do overtime. You of course didn't know this at the moment.

You enter into the lunch hall to find him picking at his rice, not really eating it like he should be. To be a good girlfriend you payed extra for more food and came over.

"Renji~ look who got you mochi~"

He didn't look and picked at his food more. "That's nice..."

You rose an eyebrow and put it in front of his eyes. "Look! Blue mochi mixed together with red bean paste! Doesn't that sound soooo good?"

Renji growl and harshly moved your arm away. "Leave me alone!"

You growled yourself and slammed the mochi into his face. "Fine! Be an ass! I don't care anymore!"

An irk mark grew at the side of his forehead as he poured the rice down your shirt, even shoving some down your bra. By that time people picked you both up and threw you outside, where you were banned from getting lunch there ever again.

Toshiro

Rangiku had recently ditched work (again in the same day) which didn't end well for dear Toshiro's mood. It wasn't the only problem as well. He needs some new tea, but he was caught up in his stack of paperwork he couldn't sit up to get another tea bag.

You came in with a smile. "Shiro~ what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Toshiro sassed back.

At that, you narrowed your eyes and went up to his desk. "What's with that grumpy nature of yours? I'm just asking a simple question."

"Can you get me some new tea?" He asked, not answering your question.

You growled and grabbed the mug, filling it with tea, but hovering it over his stack of paperwork. "You want it, reach for it."

The stare down was intense, but when Toshiro reached up for it you panicked and accidentally duped it onto his head. At least it was cold tea.

Toshiro laughed evil and threw some open sugar bags at you. "You wanna play this game?! Take this! And this!"

You weren't really afraid of his attacks and pretended to be injured, lying in a ground of your own sugar, making Toshiro laugh a bit.