He Gets "Excited"

Ichigo

Around lunch time you remembered you forgot your lunch bag at home and had to play it nice for Ichigo. He sat down while you came up to him, big smile and with aura of sunshine around you.

"Ichigo~ Can I have some of your lunch~?"

He gave you a blank stare. "You forgot your lunch at home again didn't you?"

You sighed and sat down next to him. "Yes I did... can you just please give me something to eat?"

He chuckled while looking through his lunch bag. He pulled out a container filled with strawberries inside. "Yuzu gave me these before they can go to waste."

"I'll take it!" You took and started eating it in a different way. To get the juices you could suck on the end of the strawberry before eating it. Ichigo was watching with wide eyes... feeling something pop out and cursed as he covered his legs.

Renji

Training was finally over and for a fall day it was pretty warmer than usual. You were both sweaty and you handed Renji his white drying towel back. "Thanks for letting me borrow this."

"Not a problem." He took it and began to dab his forehead to get rid of the sweat.

The sun bored down on you both as you began to get hot again. "Ugh... it's way too hot for me."

You opened your kimono a bit as it revealed some of your boobs by accident. Renji stopped and looked as his face was getting red and blood dripped from his nose. You saw and cursed at him while swatting at him with his own towel.

Toshiro

Today for him was a mix between good and bad. At the beginning of the morning it was just going super fine! Rangiku was doing paperwork (for once) and you were happily on time and gave Toshiro a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Shiro!"

Toshiro smiled and hugged you. "Morning (y/n). During lunch do you want to grab some ice cream as a treat?"

"Sure!" You yelled out excited and accidentally made Toshiro's tea cup spill over. "Oh no I'm sorry!"

You bend over and started cleaning it up, but your butt was close to Toshiro's face, making him redder and redder by the second. When you finished cleaning up you turned around to see his seat empty and the bathroom door slam shut.

Ulquiorra

You promised to meet him after his mission, but you weren't in the hallway where he asked you to meet him. He waited an hour, but you still didn't come. His patience grew thin as he left the hallway and look around other places.

"Where can she be..?" Ulquiorra asked.

He looked everywhere and knocked on your door, no answer. He opened the door up to find you taking off your shirt and you were left in a bra and underwear. You turned around and scream, covering yourself with your blankets.

"What the hell?! I didn't say you could come in here!"

"You weren't... answering though. I even told you to meet me in the hallway."

"I'm sorry I forgot! BUT GET OUT!"

Ulquiorra quickly walked out and leaned against the doorway, grunting at the new found pain he's found where his manhood was.

Uryu

Since fall was coming close to an end and winter was rolling in Uryu was working on some winter clothes for you. He didn't have too, but wanted you to wear some of the stuff he made for you so he could show a way he loved you.