When He Proposes

Ichigo

While you didn't think talking animals were annoying, there was a border line when it came to a certain one named Kon. For some odd reason Ichigo stuffed him inside his body and was leading you some place out of the house.

"I swear Kon if you're trying to do something to me I will kick your ass."

"H-Hey!" He shouted a little. "It's not my fault Ichigo gave me these weird directions. Either you zip it and enjoy this or I'm leaving you here!"

"Fine by me." You stated and turned around.

"W-Wait! I didn't really mean it!"

You ignored his pleas and started heading back when a person from high above came down to the ground. It was the real Ichigo, only holding something in his hand.

"Since Kon gave up on wanting to lead you to the spot I wanted you to go, I'll take you there myself."

"Err... alright."

You hopped onto Ichigo and let him take you where he went- even leaving Kon behind- but that didn't faze you. The place he took you to was near the river as the city lights dazzled beautifully in the night.

"What's this all for?"

Ichigo turned you around and had you look at him in the eye. "(y/n) I love you, and I would be honored if you married me, even in this spot."

You squealed with happiness and tackled him to the ground. "Yes! I'm finally marring my Strawberry!"

Renji

"Why is it that every time I want to duel Renji doesn't show up at all. Is he scared his awesome girlfriend will kick his red, pineapple butt?!"

The training grounds did seem empty... more than empty... completely deserted without a single weapon or human being nearby. It was a ghost grounds.

Looking around more you got tired and scratched the back of your head. "Maybe people couldn't make it because of the meeting?"

Suddenly, an object dropped from near the weapons holder, along with the voice of someone else. You flash-stepped to that area and nearly scared the living daylight out of two young men.

"Alright," You grabbed onto their robes. "Tell me, where is everyone?"

Before they could speak a loud roar came from the grounds. You dropped the two boys and looked over to see Renji making something in the sand of the training grounds.

"Hey!" You called out angrily. "Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean -"

In the sand, it spelled the magic words that bonded woman and man together. You stared at it long and good before jumping into his arms.

"I-I though you never ask!" You cried happily into his arms.

Renji smirked and strokes the back of your hair. "It just took me a while to find the right timing and words."

Toshiro

Strangely enough as it was, Rangiku took you out drinking today and Toshiro didn't try to take you out of it. Toshiro... letting you drink during work hours... huh?

You didn't touch a single shot of sake in front of you as Rangiku noticed. "What's wrong? You're usually chugging that thing now."

You sighed and pushed it away. "I'm scared about this. Toshiro made me go out drinking... which is NOT like him at all."

Rangiku took a sake bottle and chugged it down faster than anyone you've seen before. "Hmmm... well it's past work hours now... and I think he's ready..."