He Gets A Nightmare

Ichigo

Before he passed out he remembered seeing you curled up safely nice and warm in his eyes. Maybe that was just a dream inside a dream as he dreamed, maybe it wasn't at all, who know really...

Ichigo opened his eyes and saw you covered in blood, his sword inside your stomach as you coughed up blood. Ichigo's eyes widen as he took his blood covered sword and panicked.

"I-I'll get help!"

You smiled weakly and touched the side of his face. "I-it's fine... Ichigo... d-don't hate y-yourself..."

"Damn it don't say its fine! You're dying damn it!" He cried as he tried to stop the bleeding.

"I-I love... y-you..."

The light left your eyes slowly as Ichigo's heart painfully died along with the light. Ichigo sobbed and hugged you close to his chest, whispering over and over again 'I love you, too.'

"N-No! Y-You're not supposed to die! C-come back to me! (Y/N)!!!!" He screamed out to the coldness around him...

He woke up in cold sweat as he breathed fast through and out his mouth. You moved a bit, making him jump but he soon breathed a sigh of happiness. He pulled you closer to his body and slept better that time.

Renji

It was an intense battle as Renji had lost you when he was fighting with other hollows. His heart started to beat faster and faster as he couldn't find you anywhere. The ground was littered with a trail of hollows as he followed the trail.

"(Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU-"

He stopped in cold blood as you laid in the grass covered in blood all around you. Tears of fear and sadness were slipping from his eyes as he turned you over.

A huge chest wound from a hollows claw stabbed your through the chest and out from the back. A huge sob past from Renji's throat, he cradled your dead body close to him.

In blind rage, he attacked every hollow coming his way, losing his sanity along with his heart. He laughed in madness as he couldn't stop killing the hollows... he they killed you it was right to kill them all...

A light kiss to the forehead had him jump awake as the first thing he saw was you, alive then his office in the background.

"Renji, are you alright?" You asked concerned.

Renji nodded and shakily pulled you onto his lap. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You don't sound fine."

"I'm fine alright? I'll prove it too you!"

He kissed your deeply as it took you by surprised as you kissed sloppily back.

Toshiro

Everything was just fine the way it was. You were working on paperwork and so was he. It was quiet in the office and suddenly Toshiro dropped his pen and it rolled under your desk.

"(y/n), can you please get my pen?"

You ignored him as if you didn't hear him. Toshiro grew confused and called you again, no answer. He waved his hand in front of your face, still nothing. Rangiku came in and sat down on the couch to take a nap. Toshiro yelled her name but his words hit her like light air. He started to panic as he grabbed your hand, but he just went right through you.

He began to cry when everything was disappearing around him. "(y/n)... please talk to me!"

You looked around and sighed when your eyes landed on Toshiro's empty desk. "Toshiro... why did you dye on me... I thought you loved me enough to live through the war..."