Wedding

Ichigo

Today was finally the day. The day husband and wife would finally be joined in union. You both decided to have the wedding near the river. It was a quiet wedding with only his family and a few close friends of his. Ichigo was dressed up nicely in a black tux.

You, you were wearing the wedding dress you bought and saw Ichigo's eyes once the vows were made.  The group clapped for you as you kissed, sealing the marriage together. Ichigo pulled back, slowly, staring into your eyes.

"You do know you're stuck with me forever, right?"

"Hmmm... of course I know that. I'm ready to marry my strawberry."

Ichigo smiled and lifted you up into his arms. You yelped and clung to him as he rose you up higher.

"You're the sun in my life, the only one who can lift my mask, (y/n) (l/n)."

Renji

Who knew a stubborn-hot headed girl like you would be wed one day. Your late mother always said you weren't meant to be a bride, but today you were one.

Renji stood at the edge of the hill where soul Reapers typical marry. His eyes grew wide and proud at the air you carried around yourself.

Once you came up to him and held his hand, he gripped the gently, but softly as broken china pieces. "I still wonder to this day how I managed to get a woman like you."

The comment gave a warm-hearted smile across your face. "Well, maybe it was your spiky red hair that kept the relationship alive."

Renji wrinkled his nose and gently flicked your forehead. "Hey, the hair and this face kept the relationship alive."

You pouted before the vows were made. It was kind of embarrassing to get on your tippy toes to kiss your husband, but that doesn't mean you couldn't kick him under and make him shrink five inches.

Toshiro

To top it off for a wedding, Toshiro made the whole place an ice castle. From top to bottom it was sparkling and glittering with ice covered with light. It was a quiet wedding was Rangiku sat there, crying with joy.

You came up to Toshiro and smiled at him. "I'm still quite nervous about this whole thing."

Toshiro smiled playfully, "What, can't take the cold?"

You rolled your eyes at him and took his hand, holding them and feeling how cold they were, but slowly warming up to your temperature. "You know what I mean. Still, I'm glad I'm marring a man like you. Err, maybe a boy?"

He growled and bopped his nose with yours. "I'm a man, not a boy."

You giggled and kissed him first, sealing the vows between each other first.

Ulquiorra

For a wedding, it was just the two of you swearing your vows at the night moon of Hueco Mundo. Ulquiorra was more nicely dressed as it was just pure white, not lined with anything black. You smiled and rested your head against his chest.

"I never thought there would be a day I would become married."

"Why is that?" Ulquiorra asked. 

"When you're an arrancar the only thing you think about his fighting. I never wanted to fight and just... you know... became a source of peace around the espada whenever I can."

It became silent between you two as you began to grow worried. It wasn't until Ulquiorra stopped and looked you into the eyes. "Promise me you'll always tell me how you feel. I have a heart now because of you and I want to experience every piece of memory with you."