Waking Up With Him

Ichigo

It was just peaceful. The trees from the park sang softly along with the birds chirping. Running water from the nearby stream was smooth and quiet enough to not wake a gentle soul. A soft poke on your nose woke you up as you blink awake to find orange hair.

"I guess you fell asleep too."

"Hmmm... I don't even remember falling asleep..."

Ichigo nodded as he picked you up gently, setting you down on his lap. "But I didn't mind. That was the best sleep I've had in years."

"Really? All you did was rest your head against a tree."

"But I had you with me."

"Awww you're so sweet at times." You teased and quickly kissed him.

"Guess I am." Ichigo smiled while pondering off in thoughts.

Renji

Something was up your nose as you sneezed awake. It was long red hair along with the sound of groaning. Renji was rubbing his head, his face in pain. Pain shot through your lower back, but you ignored it and eyed Renji.

"What happened?" You questioned, confused beyond thoughts.

"You challenged captain Kenpachi and I guess we both passed out from the high spirt pressure."

You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "What would never happen! I bet I beat him senseless!"

"I doubt that."

"Why you! You passed out with me!"

"Only because I tried to stop you!"

Renji and you continued your bickering until Kenpachi, with an evil smile to send even strong men running, came to see the nose as you both ran like little girls.

Toshiro

Rangiku giggles to herself while snapping pictures of Toshiro and you sleeping together. You were cuddle close to him as Toshiro had his hands wrapped around your waist. It was the cutest thing Rangiku had ever seen, and a picture like that was going to make her tons of money.

"This is going to make me millions!"

Toshiro woke up by the last flash of light as he blinked awake, realized what Rangiku was doing, and blew his steam off. "MASTUMOTO!"

Rangiku yelped and ran away. Toshiro didn't want to wake you up so he waited for you. It was worth it. You looked so cute waking up and yawning that Toshiro forgot all about Rangiku.

"Hmm... were you yelling earlier...?"

"No. Now, sleep."

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra mumbled awake, blinking at the soft light the moon was pooling through the small window. He remembered coming back from a long mission and coming back so tired he passed out. It was burly but he remember you coughing him before he hit the floor.

You were curled up against him, your head resting on his chest. Ulquiorra felt a flutter inside him but it quickly when away when he woke you up.

"What happened to me?"

"You passed out on my bed when you came in... I slept by you and didn't want to wake you up..."

A memory flashed inside him as he remembered. "I see."

He stood up but you grabbed his wrist quickly afterwards. "Stay with me for a few more minutes. The meeting doesn't start until an hour..."

"Alright."