Get Caught Making Out

Ichigo

It was his turn for hollow hunting duty but the orange hair wasn't anywhere to be seen. Rukia was getting annoyed as she had to fight hollows all day all. It was lunch time and Ichigo was supposed to meet her at the roof.

"That damn idiot! We're the hell is he when I need him!"

She began to look all over the school and couldn't find him. At the time she was down by where the gym area was and a glance of orange and (h/c) hair caught her view as Rukia carefully went over. The sight that held it make her VERY surprised.

Ichigo tongue was inside your mouth while you moaned and let him roam inside your mouth while your hair grip the back of his hair, back slightly arched while you let the wall hold you up and have Ichigo's hand around your waist

Rukia didn't say anything and quiet and carefully left the two love birds alone. The blush on her face was so big that day Ukitake wondered if she was getting a fever.

Renji

It was training day and Byakuya knew that but Renji only usually did it around lunch time, it was pass lunch time and the paperwork on his desk was pilling up. An irk mark found its way on the nobles head.

"Where the hell is that damn idiot?" Byakuya mumbled under his breath.

He asked around but people would say he was either training or eating lunch, but it wasn't a positive answer, only 'I think' ones. Byakuya sighed and began to think of ways to punish him for ditching out on his work, until he heard a faint moan.

It came from behind the wooden sword buckets as he looked and quickly turned away. He caught a glimpse of your kimono half open and Renji's hand roaming around your body while you two were kissing deeply. To rid his mind of it Byakuya just work on paperwork all day....

Toshiro

Rangiku was in a hurry today since her captain strangely didn't do his paperwork. She wasn't blushing from seeing it, but more like giggling and snickering from what she saw what was the cause of it.

She was sighing and taking a bite out of rice ball. "This day is the worst... I can't believe it hasn't changed all this week..."

Right on time Rangiku was going open her office door, until she heard moaning inside. Like the perv she is she peeked inside the tiny crack opening in the wall.

Toshiro had you pinned down on the couch while his hands roamed up and down your body as he kisses your neck. You were moaning but biting your lip from letting loud ones escape.

Rangiku couldn't believe her eyes at what she was seeing. She didn't know if she could picture this... but let it be as she knew she could black mail her captain with this kind of evidence.

Ulquiorra

Usually Grimmjow's daily thing was to annoy Ulquiorra the best he could so he could break that coldest barrier of his. Strangely enough he didn't seem to be in the hallways.

"Where the hell is that bat?!"

After some hours looking through every hallway he was about to give up, but suddenly heard moaning? It was quiet but audible enough to his ears.

He look down the hallway to find Ulquiorra and you sucking faces. Ulquiorra had one hand on your waist to pin you to the wall while the other held your hands up to the wall.

Grimmjow stared at the scene. "Damn... I never knew that weirdo had it in him to be kinky..."

After that he left quietly, but smirked the blackmail he could use for this.