Healing

Ichigo

He felt blessed to have a wonderful friend like Orihime who could heal wounds. She healed the right side you lost, but you lost lots of blood. You barely had a chance to live, but you were given blood back since Ichigo's dad was a doctor.

Deep inside, Ichigo didn't know how to live with himself. The hollow inside him took over and almost killed you. He thought he could control his hollow.

He was lost in thoughts until you coughed suddenly in bed. You were taking a nap to recover still, even though you were full healed.

Ichigo turned and gently touched your side. "Are you feeling okay?"

You nodded and smiled, gently touching his hand back. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Ichigo couldn't hold it back and gripped your hand. "How can you smile at me? I almost killed you... I'm a monster... why don't you stay away from me?!"

Before Ichigo could tourer himself more, you leaped up and hugged him. Your body screamed in pain but you ignored it.

"Because I love you. I don't care if your hollow hurt me. I love you only, please don't think about this... if I still love you... please still love me..."

He held back the tears and hugged you back. "I will..."

Renji

After the accident, it had been already a month since then. You were paralyzed from the top to the bottom down, but with the help of squad 4 with kido you could move again.

Renji visited time from time, the pain in his heart fading away slowly from each body part you could move yet.

He had come to visit you as you smiled at him, setting the book down. It was boring, like the rest of the whole healing room you slept in. "Renji! I thought you weren't going to come until 2 o'clock?"

"I was, but my captain gave me a longer lunch break so I could see you."

"Yay! I'm so happy!"

"Are you... really?" Renji suddenly asked, sitting down next to you.

You rose an eyebrow but kept going. "Yes I am. Why do you ask?"

"I paralyzed you, (y/n). It was my fault in the first place."

You sighed and pinched the edge of his ear, making him wince. "Renji, I don't like a man who pities himself. It was those stupid cowardly men's fault that I couldn't escape in time, so suck it up and take it like a man!"

"Y-yes!"

Toshiro

He had to wait full whole three weeks until you were completely thod out from the ice. You were freezing cold and extremely pale. He rushed you to squad four as they took care of you by using everything warm, to even heating blankets.

Toshiro gripped your hand as he sighed in relief. "I never left your side while you were incased in ice. I though a hollow or someone would attack you."

You giggled and shivered a little. "That's... so... sweet... S-Shiro..."

Toshiro smiles slightly and looked down at the ground. "Do you hate me?"

"N-Never..."

"That's good."

Ulquiorra

Without Szayel anymore Gin took up the job of healing the injured to his lab. It was simple really, since he had all the latest technology there was inside. You healed second and was in bed.