You Get Seriously Injured From His Zanpakuto

Make sure to check out my Bleach Fanfic Bladed Souls if you're interested.

Ichigo

You begged and begged him until he finally caved in. He let you train with him, but with his zanpakuto unleashed. You requested it against his will, making him uneasy. You had a wooden sword to start out with as you clashed sword with wood to him, only he was barley using his strength.

You growled when you felt he wasn't giving his all. "Come on! This isn't even helping me!"

Ichigo sighed and gently pushed you away with the flat of his blade. "I still don't like doing this. What if I hurt you?"

"Nothing will happen! Now, unleased your special move! Gestuaga Tensho!"

Ichigo sighed and let out a tiny wave inside him. It started small, but a laughter inside his head came as the energy inside him wasn't being controlled by him anymore.

"You want a challenge?!" Hichigo's voice came out as Ichigo's hollow mask was coming out, "then take this! You worthless piece of crap!"

Ichigo watched in horror as Hichigo made him unleash Gestuaga Tensho at almost full power. You couldn't dodge in time as half of the right side of your body was sliced off. Ichigo cried out and ripped the mask off his face, running towards you.

Renji

Renji wanted a different opponent for the training. It was for only one day, but you felt lonely without him, not hearing his voice and mocking the other people around him.

He came up onto the other side of the training grounds, smirking as he released his shikai. "Ready to get beaten?!"

"Dream on!" His opponent yelled back at him.

It was an even battle between them. Renji could win at points if he wanted, but where's the fun in that? Renji smirked as he pushed his opponent back, going into his stance.

"Bankai!"

Everyone watched with amazed eyes as he released his Bankai. You've seen it before and wasn't really impressed with it, since you knew it's weak points. His opponent was finished for, but Renji had something different in mind.

His zanpakuto released a huge beam of energy, but it veered off and towards your direction. People panicked and ran you over, never giving you the chance to ever escape.

The whole roof collapse onto you, bring down the whole next building. Renji screamed your name and ran for the rebel of your body.

Toshiro

It was one of his rare days off. He spend it all day with you, but at the evening he wanted to mediate and speak to his zanpakuto. He had been a long time since then.

Toshiro sat down on a smooth rock on the top, crossing his legs, and going into position. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Secretly, you smile and sat next to a rock near his, mimicking him back.

Toshiro was lead into his inner world, meeting with his zanpakuto. It was only five minutes, but it felt like an hour too him.

He released the ice power inside himself, forgetting you were near him. The ice spread from under him and spread outwards, even freezing solid. You didn't see because you were meditating, but got incased in ice.

Toshiro finished his training and sighed in relief, only to gasp in horror. You looked peaceful in your stance, but one move could lead to your death. Since you were ice, Toshiro would have to wait for you to thaw out. Who knew how long that would take.