Ulquiorra's Birthday

He never really celebrated this thing he called a birthday. It just seemed useless and not worth his time to be doing something of celebrating his birth, before and when he was still alive. But now that you came into his life things changed a lot for him.

You came into his room and threw yourself onto him, waking him up to a rude awakening. "Happy birthday Ulquiorra!"

He blinked, taken back for a second. "It this what humans do for a birthday?"

You rolled your eyes and handed him a small box. "No silly, but it's my way of celebrating a birthday. You'll start learning soon of a birthday."

He nodded and looked at the box. "What is this?"

"It's a present! Open it up! There's something inside for you!"

It took him a minute before opening up the present. He opened up the box lid to find a small but cool necklace. It had the number four on it and it wasn't just cool, it was curved all fantasy like to really give it a hard but elegant look.

"What do you think of it? I went to the human world to get it made. They gave me a weird look when I asked for something like this and I could only check up on it on my free time. Luckily I got it two days before your birthday!"

Ulquiorra stared at the necklace, eyeing it as he was in awe to see humans making something like this, so fantasy yet deadly at the same time. "I like it... if that's the word I use."

You smiled and hugged him. "Yes that's the word for it. I'm so happy. Oh! I even got you a slice of cake!"

Ulquiorra watched as you pulled out a small pink box that held a cake with green frosting. You smiled and gave him a fork. "Sorry I couldn't get you a real cake. I didn't have as much time as I did with the necklace."

"It's fine." He put the necklace on as it shined dimly in the weak moons light. He grabbed a piece of the cake and ate it, some so sweet and yet good at the same time. "I like it."

"Yay!" You hugged him tightly too you. "Glad I could make your birthday the first to celebrate!"

Ulquiorra himself was trying to learn how to smile. It was slow, but he managed to make a tiny lift at the left side of his face. "You're welcome... and I love you."

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, Green Eyes."