First Fight

Ichigo

Without telling him for three days straight of where you were going when you left the house, he got fed up with it. When he went hollow hunting he expected you to be back, but now you weren't even coming back until at least an hour later.

Ichigo sat on the bed reading a comic until you opened up the bedroom door, looking up with a soft glare. You were taken back from the glare.

"Hey..." You spoke softly, afraid of what he would do.

Ichigo threw the comic down and got up, his tall figure rising over you. "Let's cut to the crap. I'm sick of you not telling me where you go when I hollow hunt! Don't you know how much I worry when you're gone?! Something could happen to you!"

You rolled your eye by accident, whispering under your breath. "I'm my own damn person..."

Ichigo gritted his teeth. "That's it, get out of the house."

His words shocked you as tears began to flow down your face. "I just miss you when you're gone and try to do think while you're away! Is that so hard to ask?!"

Before Ichigo could reply you slammed the door and ran downstairs, exiting out of the house as you cried while running. Ichigo sighed and rubbed his temple... feeling like an absolute jerk.

Renji

For a weird reason Renji never wanted you to touch his zanpakuto. You've always respected his words and never touched his zanpakuto, ever. One night before Renji came home he let his zanpakuto lean against the wall at an odd angle. The hilt wasn't position right as it begun to slide down the wall.

With a quick dive you grabbed it before it could fall down on the ground, forgetting Renji's word. The front door opened just when he came home, and his heart stopped at the sight.

"What the- I thought I told you to never touch my zanpakuto!"

"But it-"

"Shut it!" He snatched the hilt from your hands, anger coming off from his hands. "You don't respect other people stuff, don't you? I thought I could trust you (y/n)!"

You narrowed your eyes at him before shoving his shoulder and exiting out of the house. Zabimaru came out and explained it too him, making Renji sigh and feel like a huge, huge jerk...

Toshiro

Recently work has been giving him so much paperwork he had to take some to home with him, taking up half of the living room space. It was your cleaning day so this was a huge problem.

You finished cleaning the table when you noticed old tea sitting near his work space. It looked to be sitting there for a long time... maybe even two days.

"Maybe I should give him new tea."

You grabbed the tea, but your clumsiness too action as the tea was split all over the nearby paperwork. You screamed in horror as Toshiro rushed over, his face paled at the sight.

"What did... you do?!"

"I'm so sorry Shiro-"

"DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT NAME!"

He screamed at your face, making you break down and sob. Toshiro could care less if you were crying because he would have to start over. Though, the loud sobbing coming from the bedroom was hurting his heart...

Ulquiorra

As much as his hollow hole was closing up, the progress stopped suddenly. At first it wasn't a big deal, but now that it's been a month worry jabbed at you. Why wouldn't it close up after all this time?