Byakuya's Birthday

You requested the head captain to give Byakuya a day off so you could spend it together on his birthday. That man needs a break or two at times when he doesn't think he needs one...

The garden was clean and beginning to bloom with spring almost coming close appearing. The butler and maids were busy getting around and ready to help celebrate Byakuya's birthday also.

He was in his room with his nose in his paperwork. Byakuya knew it was his birthday, but he just didn't seem to care much for it really, just another day of him becoming old.

You smiled and came into his room. "Byakuya! Happy birthday!"

He didn't look up while doing paperwork. "Thanks..."

You growled and stomped over there and took the pen out of his hand. "This is not enjoying your birthday."

"How do you know?"

"Because enjoying it means having a smile on that handsome face of your!"

A tiny smile quirked at the side of his mouth. "You think I'm handsome?"

"Of course you are! Now, come outside with me so you can earn your present for being good!"

His smile disappeared. "I'm not a dog, (y/n)."

You giggled lightly. "I know, but it's fun to talk like that! Come on now, who's my good Byakuya!"

He frowned the whole way as you lead him to the gardens, under the cherry blossom tree that was barely starting to produce flowers again. When Byakuya was close enough to you, you smiled and pointed up towards the tree. Byakuya looked and too his surprise there was a single flower, a cherry blossom leaf.

You jumped up and gently grabbed it off the branch. "What do you think? Sorry about this, I wanted it to be the cherry blossom to be your gift from me."

Byakuya smiled, for real, and kissed the top of your head. "I love it. It's the best gift I could ever receive."

You blushed and smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Because I love you."

Byakuya leaned forwards as your lips barely brush against each other. "I love you ever so more."

He was the first to lock lips with you as you blinked back in surprised. He was hardly the one to make out in the middle of people, but this was his mansion, and telling people you belong to him.

He slid his tongue in and explored deep into your mouth. You moaned deeply and gripped onto the shirt of his kimono, letting his control you. At moments like these you are glad he knew you well enough.

A single drop of snow came down catch to his attention as he pulled back, a string of saliva connected from your lips. He wiped it away with a smile.

"I'm sorry that the snow stopped it. We can go inside my office where it is warm."

You smirked and twined your hands together. "Deal."