Aizen

Gentle sunlight filtered through the leaves as all was quiet but the lapping of waves upon the shore. Birds chirped in the background as all were to be silent and calm. Aizen was reading a book as he laid back on the grass, his eyes drooping as the words started to blend together. He wasn't use to allowing his guard down, but the tranquillity reminded him of contentment long forgotten inside his soul.

He was about to fall into a deep sleep, but the slight poke of an object shot him up awake immediately. He quickly sat up and grabbed the assailant's arms tightly as he blinked away the sleep in his eyes. 

"Ouch! Sosuke stop!" 

He saw it was you and immediately let go. "Apologies, I thought you were an enemy."

He rubbed your red wrists as he realized what you put on him was his old glasses. Ever since using the hogyoku's power he didn't need glasses anymore and put them away, but you found them and decided to put them on his face for old times' sake.

You let go of Aizen's hold and fixed the glasses on his face. "I just wanted to see what you looked like with glasses. I didn't mean to freak you out. I thought coming here was helping you relieve your stress?"

Ever since you got married five years ago Aizen has created a monarchy in Hueco Mundo. It was a starting point to wage war on the Soul Society without having Aizen to get his hands dirty by himself. He lost two of his Arrancar since they wanted to live life on their own, but you convinced him to let Ulquiorra and Grimmjow live their own lives with their wives. 

You smiled and sat on his lap, pushing his hand back. "Don't you trust Gin to run in your stead for just a tiny bit?"

"Yes, but if I let him run free with enough power he'll evenly cause a civil war within the system I created. That's why we're only on vacation for three days."

You nodded along as you took some water to finish the touch. "Sounds like something Gin would do to piss off people." You smiled and took out a mini mirror from your pocket to show him his reflection, "There! You don't look too bad with slick back hair with glasses. I might just prefer this look~"

Aizen blinked, "You prefer me with glasses?"

"Eh? Well, I like you, either way, I'm just saying-"

Aizen shifted his weight as you yelped as you were pinned down by him. He took off his glasses and threw them to the side, eyeing you down with mysterious intent. "Is your king not to your standards?

The heat came into your cheeks as you shook your head, 'N-No! That's not what I'm saying! Sosuke-"

The birds chirping was interrupted by your screams. Aizen pinned you down with his hips as his hands viciously tickled away. The ultimate move that you couldn't put up a fight against! You begged and begged him to stop, but Aizen was enjoying your pain too much for you to bear. 

After what seemed like an eternity he finally stopped as you pant to regain your breath. Aizen pulled you up and had you sit on his lap again, playing with your hair. "Do realize that your punishment will only continue to keep going if you disobey your king?"

You wheezed in the air as you spoke. "S-shut u-up!"

"Hmm... would you feel better if I cooked dinner tonight?"

"D-Depends," Your breathing evened out,  "are you going to punish me if I  say no?"

"No," He smiled with a smirk in his eyes. "I only punish naughty queens who deserve punishment for their words."

You pouted at him. "I said you looked handsome with or without glasses."

"True," He pointed out, "but that past is long gone before me. I prefer to look at you without my glasses. Having those glasses on reminds me of the past."

"Oh." You said. "Sorry, Sosuke... I just have a hard time remembering past events."

He shifted his weight to stand up, putting you down on your feet to hug you, hiding his face. "I know, but now that I have you again there nothing more than I want."

You felt guilty as you wanted kids, but you couldn't since you were a repaired spirit made from the hogyoku. It only repaired the spirit, so the ability to have kids was impossible for you to achieve. Aizen already knew about the side effect of this and didn't chide you for the imperfection. But to you, it was a tiny hole inside you that couldn't be fixed.

The hug lasted a long time until Aizen let go and walked with you into the house. You watched him as he made dinner, a simple ramen recipe you realized from your childhood. The fragments of those memories were still scattered, but there was a single memory that was always clear no matter the circumstance. Aizen sleeping under a tree as you took put leaves on his forehead. The memory always warmed a small place inside your heart. It was a reminder that Aizen's feelings for you weren't fake and that he did bring you back no matter the cost. The same eyes he held for you never change since childhood.

Once you were finished you squished him tightly from behind. "I can never thank and love you enough times that you can count."

Aizen was taken aback. This position reminded him of the time he first met you, he saved you from a hollow as you were too scared to face the hollow in front of you. Although he hated the past, it wasn't so bad every now and then to get those memories of you.

He turned around, kissing the top of your forehead. "I would do anything for you, and you shall always remember that."