Cuddling

Ichigo

It was late at night when Ichigo came back from hollow hunting and was tired out. You smiled secretly at his cute sleepy eyes and kissed them softly. "How did it go?"

"Hmmmm... fine." He mumbled before crashing onto his bed.

To kill time waiting for Ichigo you would clean up the mess he would make after studding which he was grateful for.

An idea popped into your head as you got the covers and covered them with him, until he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the bed with him.

You were only going to cover him up and take a picture of his sleeping face, but he had another idea in his mind as he cuddled you in his arms protectively.

You smile and blush at his thoughtfulness before falling asleep with him.

Renji

It was both break time for everyone so it was the only time you got to see Renji during the work hours besides delivering papers or training each other.

Everyone was getting their lunch as Renji told you he would get you both of yours lunch so you waited in the back.

He came over with a bowl of rice and dumplings for lunch and set them down in front of you. "Lunch is here."

You smiled and grabbed your chopsticks. "I can't wait to eat it."

You were so close to grabbing it until Renji pulled back teasingly. "I'll give you some if only you'll cuddle with me."

Heat ran into your cheeks as your eyes scan around everyone in the room. "Here?! In the lunch area?!"

"So everyone can know your mine~"

"F-fine!" You said shyly as your face was redder than your boyfriend's hair.

Renji laughed as he cuddled you in his lap and fed you, while you tried to ignore the stares of other people of how cute you looked together.

Toshiro

"Hey Toshi... can we cuddle?"

"W-wha?" The question threw him off guard since he was half focused on the paperwork in front of him.

You blushed and started playing with your fingers while looking at them. "Y-yeah... I was cold and since we're dating... I thought we could do it..."

"....." Silence was filled in the air before Toshiro sighed and grabbed your hand, taking you to the couch and cuddling you with his small arms. "Only for a little before I have to start working again."

"R-really?" Your eyes shined brightly and giggled in happiness.

Toshiro smiled slightly at the giggle and enjoyed the cuddling more than he thought.

Ulquiorra

He was finally back from his mission in the human world, but didn't think he was gone to long and found you asleep on your bed.

He felt a sharp pain in his chest from leaving you a lot. Was this guilt? It annoyed him to feel a feeling like this as he sat on the edge of your bed.

You woke up from the moment and blinked your eyes wake. You sat up and smiled sleepy at him. "Hey Ulquiorra... please cuddle with me..."

"Cuddle?" This word was new to him.

"Cuddle. It means to hold someone close to them in a loving way. All you have to do is hug the person, but do it longer and kiss them." You broke off and giggled shyly.