Uryu's Birthday

It was a nice and quiet morning for once in his life. He was able to sleep in since his birthday was on a Sunday, a day before school starts but he would take it. A loud clicking sound came from his window as an irk mark appeared on his head.

He got up from his warm bed and opened the window, only to have a small rock hit his nose hard. Uryu cried out in pain. "What the hell?!"

"Sorry Uryu! I didn't mean to hit you!" You called out from his front yard.

He saw you holding some presents in your arms while you held a bright smile on your face. "Can I come in?"

Uryu nodded and came down stairs, holding his nose as it started to bleed a little. "You're early to be coming over."

You sweat dropped at his bleeding nose. "I-I didn't think I threw that hard... but your right, I am early but I wanted to be the first person to say happy birthday!"

He gave you a small smile. "Is that all?"

"Yes and no. Can I come in?"

"Sure."

You skipped right in and landed on his huge couch. His dad was a doctor so his house was big on the outside and big on the inside as well with everything in it. You handed him his first present. "Open it up! I made it myself!"

Uryu carefully began to rip the wrapping apart. It was a blanket with the first initial of your first name and his first name fancily tied together. His eyes widen at the hard work put into this. "This is some high quality sewing. Where and how did you make this?"

"I made it at home when I had the time and a lot of yawn went into that."

"Well this is impressive."

You blushed and giggled. "Thank you."

Uryu opened up his other two present were a shirt made by you a cookie frosted with the Quincy cross on it. "What's with the cookie?"

"I couldn't make a cake in time so I make a cookie for you. It was made by me so it should be good!"

He took a bite out of it. The flavor wasn't bad and the frosting was to his liking. "This is really good. You made this?"

"Yup! There were more... but I ate some..."

Uryu chuckled. "I can imagine you doing that."

You giggled and snuggled up to Uryu. Talking and sewing almost all day long until his party started.