Chapter 2

~~ Alex's POV: ~~

I tuned out the chat Stefan and Klaus were having and focused on my new senses... or old senses, Elijah had said I was now an Original, whatever that meant, and that my life had ended again, but a new one had started thanks to him and his super powerful witchy friends. I was tempted to freak out Katherine some more but instead, I read a history textbook Alaric had left around the apartment.

The textbook was pushed down and Klaus looked at me with a raised eyebrow "I thought you didn't like history because you and I have lived through most of it" I untucked my legs and smirked at him.

"Thought you didn't like stupid questions" I retorted making him laugh, I glanced at Stefan and looked for Katherine "Where's the bitch?" I asked I thought we were going to kill her in some new creative way.

"I sent her to go save your older brother" Klaus replied with a chuckle, he knew Katherine was on Vervain and he let her free, was he an idiot?

"You know she's...."

"On Vervain?" Klaus asked with another chuckle "yes, I can tell when someone's on Vervain" he looked at me and smirked, I knew I wasn't because of the fact that I had died, Vervain can only last so long in a dead body.

I sighed "Where are we going?" I stood up and tucked a few of Ric's books into a bag, I'd return them to him when I had the chance, and followed Klaus and Stefan, who was carrying Elijah, out of the apartment.

"To deliver my brother to the rest of our family" Klaus mumbled, well he had kept his word to his brother, in Klaus' usual way to get out of doing what he was told.

~~ A WAREHOUSE ~~

"I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family" he murmured to Elijah who was now safe in his coffin, Klaus closed it and gestured at the two men, who were compelled, to wheel Elijah away "Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight" they both nodded and put Elijah's coffin in with the rest of the Original family.

I stood next to Stefan casually leaning against a box as I went through my phone, I hadn't gotten rid of the contacts of the people that Klaus had killed, I decided to delete Elena's, Jenna's (who's number I had somehow gotten a hold of) and Sam's contacts... I didn't know who else he killed so we'd have to have a chat about that later on, Stefan's phone chimed as Klaus made his way up to us.

"So... Did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asked as I glanced at Stefan but turned back to my phone, I was bored of waiting around and I was hungry as hell, turns out one small glass of blood isn't enough to make my veins stop scraping together anymore.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know" Stefan commented, tucking his phone into his pocket and looked at Klaus with a sigh, he wanted to get this over with as much as I did.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus said and Stefan seemed surprised, so he hadn't heard us talking at Ric's apartment before, "I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that" I shot him a sharp glance, I'd get to Katherine way before he could.

"What is it you really want from me?" Stefan asked his eyes stared at me but his question was for Klaus, who, of course, had all the answers.

"All will be explained in time" Klaus smirked, he liked having a little posse again.

"Once we leave this tragic little town" I finished for him, I was tired of Mystic Falls, it was a drab little town with too much drama.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan stood up straight and went to walk off but Klaus stopped him.

"Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you" he gestured and a girl walked out, she looked tasty and I licked my lips making Klaus smirk at me, he knew I was hungry and he paraded this girl in front of me.... Dick.

"Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid" she came to stand next to him and Klaus smiled at her kindly, "See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal... That you'll be of use to me" Klaus bit the girls neck and drank her blood a little bit, I leant forward about to pounce "I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt" he released her and she took off running around the corner away from us, but Stefan was slightly faster, Klaus grabbed me around the waist and held up his wrist, his blood is better than no blood, I took a couple of gulps and pulled away as Stefan came back around the corner with blood dripping from his mouth.

"Now we can go" Klaus said with a satisfied smile as he walked towards the SUV that was waiting for us out front of the warehouse.

_______________________

Hey, guys, new Chapter.... Next week is season 3's first episode. I love season 3 but I don't know why.... might be because hot guys in tuxes or something like that... Anyhow I'm off ☺️

~~ Katt xx