Chapter 14

I hid behind a stack of boxes with Rebekah as Klaus made his way over to her coffin, quietly Bekah handed me the dagger Klaus had used on her 90 years ago, after tucking it into the back of my jeans I stepped out from behind the boxes and sashayed my way over to him "Nik" I purred, I knew he would be able to resist me, I've seduced him more times than I can count, he really made it to easy.

"Hello, love" he replied with an easy smile, he thought I forgave him this quickly, that was laughable "where's my sister?" he asked looking around.

"I sent her to go get someone to drink, I'm rather parched and so is she, you know after you daggered her for 90 years?" I sneered the last part and stabbed the dagger into his chest before moving back quickly.

"Go to hell Nik!" Rebekah shouted at him from next to me, she flipped her ruined hair behind her shoulder and glared at her brother, while, me, on the other hand, pouted slightly, I was kind of hoping he'd be more hurt, but sadly he wasn't, oh well, I'm sure Bekah and I will come up with another way to torture him.

"Don't pout," he said to me as he pulled out the dagger "You knew it wouldn't kill me,"he said pulling out the dagger slowly before dropping it on the floor.

"Yeah, but we were hoping it would hurt more," I said back with anger, I walked away from him and flopped onto a couch that just happened to be there.

"I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah... So I'm going to let that go" he murmured to his sister before looking at me as I stared at my nails "and I understand that you're angry because I stabbed your brother repeatedly, with a little umbrella" he looked at his feet in shame.

"Oh, Niklaus its way more then you stabbing my brother" I growled at him, he flinched slightly and then met my eyes as Rebekah laughed whole heartedly.

"Oh god, she's calling you 'Niklaus' you must've really blown it Nik" she clapped her hands and laughed harder, she was really enjoying this.

"I'll let you laughing at my pain go. Just this once" he murmured to Bekah who had stopped laughing and was now wiping the tears from her eyes "Brought you a little peace offering. You can come in" he looked over my head and Stefan walked in slowly.

"Stefan..." Bekah mumbled with a smile, but Stefan didn't return it which made her look at me with confusion 'Compelled' I mouthed to her and she nodded with a tight-lipped grimace.

Niklaus stepped closer to Stef and compelled him "Now you remember" he said with hand, on Stefan's shoulder.

"Rebekah," Stefan said with a smile, he stepped around Klaus and walked towards Bekah before Klaus cleared his throat, always the centre of attention, Stefan turned to him "I remember you," Stefan said looking directly at Klaus "We were friends"

"We are friends," Klaus said, lovebirds a moment alone he swaggered over to me and sat down, he grabbed my hand to which I pulled away "okay then," he said turning to Bekah "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch"

"The original witch" Rebekah said back with a snarky reply, she hated it when Klaus used her for things.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" I asked her, making Klaus look at me with a smile, he thought I'd forgiven him, ice blocks chance in hell.

Bekah touched her neck and gasped "Where's my necklace?" she asked everyone in the warehouse "What did you do with it? I never take it off!" she kept a hand on her neck as her anxiety rose.

"I don't know. I didn't touch it" Klaus said, Bekah knew I didn't so I just sat back and watched Stefan who was standing away from everyone with a worried expression on his face.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" Rebekah shouted pulling my attention away from Stefan to her.

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus shouted, as he got in her face, he grabbed her shoulders and shook them lightly, she broke away from his hold and frantically began to search her coffin, she threw it across the warehouse when she couldn't find what she was looking for.

_____________________________

Hey, Guys, monthly double update  for you, I hope you all enjoy this, I'm gonna go write some more of my new story :)

~~ Katt xx  ❤︎