Chapter 6

Hey guys I know it's early but this is my gift to you all, I accidentally hit publish when I was making edits if this chapter and I thought I'd publish it early this week and give you guys a double update.... Chapter 7 will be updated on Monday as usual.
________________________
~~ Damon's POV: ~~

I walked into my crowded and loud house, I couldn't believe she was alive, my beloved sister who I could never hate in my lifetime was alive and well living with Klaus hunting god knows what without younger brother, a bottle was slammed into my chest and I glanced at Blondie as she a wolf boy left the party hand in hand.

"Hey!" she shouted over the music "You missed the cake" she left without another word and my thoughts resumed, How was Alex alive? I asked myself as I walked into my bedroom to find Elena, grumpy-faced with papers in her hand, I internally groaned.

"What?" I asked, leaning against the closed door, I was tired and my head was reeling "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes when she glared at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said flapped the papers in her hand like they were a fan "Why did you keep it a secret?"

"Can we not do this right now?" I asked keeping my hand on the doorknob, ready to leave, I was not in the mood "I'm having a really bad night"

Elena walked towards me "All summer, every single time I came to you with a lead, you made me feel like an idiot for having hope"

"You were an idiot," I said looking at her "We both were" I could kick myself for not moving fast enough to help Andie, or not realising that Alex was alive I let go of the door and walked farther into my room but she stopped me.

"Tell me what you know, Damon," she said through clenched teeth, it pissed me off that she was trying to boss me around, I was not her lapdog.

"I know you need to get back to your party, Elena" I licked my lips and my mind kept going back to Alex and Andie, who I left dead on the floor of the news station.

"We're supposed to be in this together. Why didn't you tell me you've been tracking Klaus' victims?" she shouted at me as I walked away from her towards my bed where more of Stefan's exploits lay on my bed.

"Because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena, they're Stefan's!" I took a deep breath "and Alex's apparently" I pinched the bridge of my nose and thought hard, all the victims must've had her signature on them, she must've feed on them at some point.

"What?" she asked, that little tidbit shut her up "How is she alive?" she shook her head and I knew she couldn't believe it either.

"They've left a trail of body parts up and down on the eastern seaboard" I made a gesture with my hand and glared at her "I don't know how she just told me, to ask Elijah" I shrugged.

"No. You're wrong" she shook her head again, I didn't know what I was wrong about but she clearly didn't trust me.

"I've seen it happen before. He's flipped the switch," I walked towards her and snatched the papers from her hand in anger "full blown ripper" I scrunched up the papers and she glanced at my balled up fists.

"Stop it, Damon" she looked at me frightened and gulped hard.

"No, you stop it, Elena! Stop looking for him. Stop waiting for him to come home. Just stop!" I shouted, not caring if people heard me outside the room "Stefan is gone and he's not coming back" I just hoped Alex wasn't as far gone as our brother is "Not in your lifetime" I walked passed her and out of the room, I needed to breathe and I would do that in Alex's room, I always found it easier to do in her room.

___________________________
Hey guys, thanks for reading this chapter, I can't believe it's at 2K reads already, that's amazing!!

Okay so it's shout out time 😄
Go check out sru_ti , she's amazing and is her writing ☺️

That's all from me, I'm off to write the next chapter and watch some videos on YouTube
~~ Katt xx