Chapter 45

I hooked Damon to the ceiling of the ballroom with rusty bear traps, that Rebekah found in the shed behind the Boarding house, and grinned at my sister in law who was spinning the jewelled dagger she stabbed my brother with between her fingers. I watched with a grin as Damon opened his eyes and stared at me in fear, I glanced at the bear traps and he followed my gaze.

"I found them in the shed," Rebekah said absently her eyes not leaving the dagger as it spun faster and faster "What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenceless animal?"

"Got to admit, even for me, it's a little kinky" he winked at me and I gagged out loud, I really didn't want to think about Rebekah and my brother bumping uglies.

"You pretended to be interested in me," Rebekah said stopping the knife twirling she started to walk around Damon slowly "And then you slept with me so your trampy friend Sage could steal my thoughts. Ever since then, I've felt this incessant need to one-up you"

"And that's just her complaints of what you did, mine are you're my brother and you and you girlfriend, our younger brother and all your little followers have been trying to actively kill me even though all I've done is help and protect" I snagged the dagger out of Rebekah's hand as she strolled past me and walked closer to Damon with a smirk, the dagger was wickedly sharp "So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system" I ripped his shirt open.

"Oh" he hummed thinking I was kidding until I dragged the blade across his chest slowly and lightly, it was so sharp that it cut into his skin without the slightest hint o pressure, he groaned in pain until I took the dagger away from his skin "You want to compel me to be her boyfriend?" he nodded to Rebekah who scoffed.

"Actually, I'd rather compel you to kill our brother. Or Elena" his face dropped when I said that and I grinned showing him I stopped caring about any of them "But, since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while. We should probably stick to the major arteries" I dragged the blade across his neck and smirked as I heard Klaus enter the room.

"Well... Look what you caught" Klaus said with a smile as he came closer and pecked me on the lips "If you're trying to bleed him of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down?" he told Rebekah with a gesture of his hand which made me laugh.

"We're perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much," Rebekah said grabbing the dagger from my hands she dragged it across one of Damon's wrists.

"Oh, well, excuse me. It's not like I have any expertise in the matter" he rolled his eyes and I kissed his cheek, his arm wrapped around my waist and he dragged me closer to his body.

You know, why don't you just leave us be and go and manage your witch?" Rebekah said making me laugh, Klaus, shrugged, kissed me and left to talk to Bonnie who was in the other room.

"Mmm," I said, "Now, where were we?" I grinned from ear to ear as Rebekah inflicted more pain on Damon.

_____________________________________
Hey guys. Slightly smaller update then usual. Next week I'll update a bigger chapter, maybe skip Finn dying. I'll update a flashback scene on Wednesday which should be fun. It'll be a look at Alex when she was human and in New Orleans. Maybe clear up whose blood was in her system when she died? I don't know.

Stay sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx 💜