Chapter 4

As soon as Stefan hopped into the backseat he scrunched his face up and glared at Klaus and me, he kind of reminded me of the time when we were human and I dared him to eat a lemon.
Putting my booted feet on the dashboard and burst out laughing at my brother's face.

"What's wrong Stef?" I asked with a giggle, for some reason now more than ever I really enjoyed messing with his head, I've turned into Damon from the 70's.... That was a sobering thought.

"Nothing" he grunted out and crossed his arms, he stayed quiet and pouted, right back to square one then.

~~ Southern Comfort ~~

I sat at the bar alone as Stefan and Klaus waited for Ray to show up, Klaus told me to act as interested in Ray as I possibly could, so I was getting into my bimbo persona which had helped me get laid and eat as often as a person could breathe. Men who meet girls in bars like them dumb so I was going to give them just that "What's up, Ray?" the barman said as the Werewolf walked into the bar.

"Hey, Red" in the corner of my eye I saw that he noticed me and he headed over to me quickly, he was going to make his move "Can I get a beer and whatever the lovely lady is drinking?" he smiled at me when I turned to look at him, the fact that he thought he was good looking made me want to gag, he smelt like unwashed dog and cheese.

"Bourbon, neat" I mumbled as I down the rest of my drink so I could replace it with a new one, the bartender nodded and went to get us the drinks.

"So does the pretty lady have a name?" he asked, touching my back slightly and I stopped myself from shuddering in disgust, I saw Klaus and Stefan make their way over to us, Klaus had probably had enough of Ray already and he hadn't even started.

"Ray?" Klaus asked coming to stand behind me "Ray Sutton?" Ray looked over my head and took his hands off of me.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asked looking to me when I grabbed my drink and gulped some of it down, he turned to the bartender and grabbed his beer from the countertop as well.

"Your worst nightmare?" I mumbled, wondering if it was too much of a compliment for Klaus, he, of course, looked at me with a grin, his ego just went up a notch or two.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with you before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women" he gestured to the bar around him "And they led me here" he smiled at Ray who frowned back, he didn't get it.

"I think I'll be going" Ray mumbled stepping away from the bar he went to walk off but I stopped him.

"Not so fast, mate," Klaus said through gritted teeth.

"You only just got here," I said in my best mean girl voice and touched his neck which made him gulp hard if he didn't know he knew now.

"Now your type are very hard to come by," Klaus said as Ray got out of my hold and was only stopped by Stefan.

"I wouldn't do that," Stef said and he pushed Ray back so he was stuck between the three of us and the bar

"Vampires" Ray mumbled as if it all now made sense, and he couldn't believe it.

"You're swifty swift, Ray," Klaus said grabbing the beer Ray put down on the bar "Yes, my friends here are vampires. He's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help. I, however... I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf" Klaus smirked when Ray got a confused look on his face.

"A...what?" Ray looked at me when I laughed, okay so now it was getting fun, mocking Ray was keeping me amused.

"A hybrid, Ray. He's both" I said with a wink and a giggle when Klaus' hand brushed the top of my thigh.

Klaus grinned at me "You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray" he chuckled when i rolled my eyes, mocking I was okay with, puns were a major turn off "I need you to direct me to your pack. So... Where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me, it won't work" Ray mumbled when I stepped forward with a smile.

"I need two scotch on the rocks, please," I said to the bartender who I gestured to, he nodded and Stefan showed me a little bag filled with dried Wolfsbane.

"Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane" he took the dried herbs out of the bag and Klaus chuckled, we were both enjoying this a little too much.

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray," I said with a giggle, Ray looked at me like I was insane... maybe I was but who was I to stop having fun when someone calls me insane.

__________________________

Hey, guys, I so enjoyed writing this chapter but now it is time to play some Minecraft and chill for the rest of the day. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all next week 😄

~~ Katt xx