Chapter 38 (Filler Chapter)

Hey, guys, this is a filler chapter, I'm not feeling very well as I have Uvulitis, which really means that piece of tissue hanging in the back of my throat is swollen to the point that I can't breathe properly and I'm gagging every so often.... Not fun, but I thought I'd give you guys a naughty chapter to make it up to you all instead of not updating at all. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

You all know what this means '~~***~~' so don't read past it if you are under age or don't feel comfortable about reading sex scenes.

__________________________________________

~~ Flashback: 1868 ~~

It had been several years since Katherine had killed me, I may have lost some of my sanity thanks to her, my hatred for her was only amplified thanks to the Vampirism, the Vampirism that she forced on me. I pulled away from a pale replica of the women who destroyed my life and killed my brothers and let the body fall to the floor "come to tell me off like your brother?" I asked Niklaus who stood in the doorway of my room, I looked over my shoulder and smirked at the look of lust that shone in his eyes, one of the things I liked about my host is that he did like his killing.

"No, you looked like you were enjoying yourself" he smirked back at me and stepped closer to me "I was just wondering if I could join you?" he gestured to another girl that I'd snatched who was sitting on my bed, frozen in fear "we could share her" he suggested when I raised my eyebrow in question.

"What makes you think I'm in the sharing kind of mood?" I asked him as I grabbed the girl off the bed and pulled her towards me, she tried to fight me, hitting my hands away as she silently screamed at me to stop, I'd compelled her not to make a sound, it was more amusing this way.

Niklaus' hands wrapped around my waist and I felt his lips on my neck as he slowly began to kiss me, his lips were scolding hot against my skin and his hands felt like vices on my hips "what can I do to make you want to share?" he asked as his hands made their way up my torso and onto my breast, making me gasp and my grip on the girl become tighter, her bones snapped and she crumpled to the floor in pain.

"You made me break my toy" I murmured to the man as he turned me around and pulled me back to his body "now I'm going to have to get a new one" I felt his lips stretch against my skin and he nibbled the soft skin on my shoulder.

"I'll replace the one you just lost, love," he said as he moved his lips against mine, in a fierce kiss that made my toes curl in my shoes, the last man that kissed me like that was Jeffery Devereux, but somehow this kiss was different from anything Jeffery gave me, wrapping my arms around Nikalus' shoulders I ran my fingers through his hair, making him groan. He scooped me up and threw me onto my bed making me laugh.

"What are you going to do to me now Mr Mikaelson?" I asked him cheekily, without a moment's hesitation my dress was ripped from my body and his body replaced the fabric.

~~***~~

"I can think of many things I would like to do to you Miss Salvatore and this is just one of them" in a second his clothes were also gone and I was flipped onto my knees against the bed, with him in me a moment later causing me to moan in delight.

"Oh god" I sighed as he stopped moving and rested his hands on my hips, this is the most compromising position that I'd ever been in, not even Jeffery had tried this with me.

"You feel so good" Niklaus whispered into my ear as he leant closer to me, making him sink deeper into my most private place, pushing myself back into him I moaned at the feeling of being so full I was almost bursting.

"Please" I begged him, trying to get him to move, even more, I began to lean forward but his hands stopped me when they squeezed my hips tightly. Groaning when I tightened around him I felt him shift and plunge into me harder, he began to move and take control of the situation, so all I could do was ride out the pleasure he was giving me. In a split second decision, I flopped down onto the bed and flipped myself over with a smirk.

"Why'd you pull away?" he asked raising an eyebrow, my smirk held as I grabbed him and flipped him over so I was straddling his hips, I sunk down onto him and moaned as he filled me once again, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my sides as I began to move faster against him, causing friction to build where our bodies met, tossing my head back with a cry I felt him shift and his teeth sunk into my neck making my moan as he continued to move, without thinking I did the same to him and swallowed his blood making the part of him that was lodged in me become even harder and his movements became even more frenzied, my moan accompanied his groan and I fell against his chest, breathing heavily.

~~***~~

"Well that was unexpected," I said against his neck, I went to roll off of him but was stopped when his arms wrapped themselves around my body, holding me to him.

"It was a welcome surprise" he mumbled back kissing my lips lightly, he snuggled deeper into my loose hair and breathed in my perfume of Black Orchids.

"More than welcome," I said finally looking at him full in the face, I couldn't help but feel like I'd been waiting for him my whole life, my feelings began to slowly come back and the first thing I realised was that I love Niklaus Mikaelson, and there was no way I was going to let him find out about it, he'd use it against me every chance he got.