Chapter 17

I nuzzled closer to the girl Klaus and I were sharing and continued to sip on her artery, Rebekah pulled away from her girl and let her fall to the ground with a thump "My girl's dead. I'm bored" she pulled her legs up and crossed them. I pulled away from my girl at the same time as Klaus did and leant over the girl to kiss my husband.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry" Klaus mumbled when we pulled away, he was looking at Stefan who was still draining his girl, she was already dead but Stefan was still going strong with feeding on her.

"Yeah. It's been a long day" Stefan chuckled as Klaus let go of the girl and pulled me over her dead body and onto his lap making Stefan grunt in disgust.

"Try being related to her" Klaus said gesturing to Rebekah, Stefan chuckled wiht him and then gestured to me, causing me to flip him off, asshole thought I was difficult to live with, I'll make him regret it, Klaus chuckled with him.

"You're being mean" Rebekah pointed out while I pulled Klaus into another liplock but this time I bit his lip so hard I drew blood, making him growl and grip my hips tightly "And why are you being mean? You used to love me" Rekebah ignored us completely, while I could feel Stefan staring at me with disgust.

"It's been 90 years, Rebekah. Give him a minute" Klaus said pulling away from me, he looked over my shoulder to his sister.

"Why are you taking his side?" She asked him, I sensed her cross her arms and glare at Klaus.

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want" I heard her sit up and touch her heels to the concret floor.

"Will you stop making her out to be a brat?" I said wacking his chest with my fist, he winced and mouthed an 'ow' in my direction.

"Thank you, I am not a brat!" Rebekah said making me smile.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise" that comment earnt him another smack on the chest, making him wince again, if he kept going it'll be his face next.

"Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off" I looked at Stefan and fell into giggles with Rebekah at Klaus' face.

"Fantastic" I mumbled as I cuddled into Klaus' chets to make sure that he doesn't get up to break my brother's neck, Stefan let his girl drop and got up.

"I need to go" he wiped his mouth and walked past Rebekah.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked me as I wiped Klaus' face free of blood as well, we were going to see the Gloria soon and he couldn't walked around the streets looking like that.

"To write a name on a wall. It's a long story" I said to her, I looked over my shoulder as my brother disapeared around the corner.

~~ The Warehouse ~~

Klaus started to run his hands through his hair as we walked back to the warehouse, we'd been to Gloria's bar to see how she was going but she'd completely disappeared, everything was spotless and her lights and candles were still lit.

"Klaus, we'll find her, she couldn't have gotten far, the candles were still warm" I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him to a stop "I'll make sure that she's found" I kissed him gently and turned to walk into the warehouse.

"What would I do without you, love?" he asked as he walked in behind me.

I was about to answer when Rebekah cut me off "Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away" Klaus and I walked in and I stopped to stare at Stefan, why was he kissing Rebekah if he was still pining after Elena.

"Gloria's gone," I said, my eyes still lingering on Stefan before looking at Rebekah.

"She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately" we both stopped and Klaus raised his eyebrow "What's going on?" he asked looking at the two ex love brids.

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael" Rebekah replied causing me to gasp, no one can know about Mikael, I was glad that he'd disappeared off the face of the earth, he wanted to kill me right along with Klaus and Rebekah, he was the reason I had to leave Klaus in the 90's "He's not with us, guys. I can sense it" I stepped up to Rebekah and gripped her hand tightly.

"She's wrong. Klaus, Alex..." before Stefan could spin another lie Klaus rushed him and snapped Stefan's neck in two.

~~ A Truck ~~

I stood with my arms crossed and watched as Klaus stepped to Stefan's unconcious body and kicked his boot making him wake up, Klaus stalked back to me and clutched my shoulder tightly and pulled me down onto Kol's coffin with him, Stefan jumped and sat up "Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?" his eyes landed on mine first then traveled to Klaus'.

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life" Klaus said making Stefan sigh with relief

"The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So we thought Klaus and I would check it out. See for ourselves what it is you've been hiding" I said to my brother, I was the good cop in this little senerio and Klaus well you can guess what cop Klaus was playing, Klaus got up and opened the back of the truck.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan" the door flew up and the bright town center came into view, no one turned to look at us. Walking over to Klaus I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest.

"Home, sweet home" I said with a sarcastic smile, I was not happy to be back.

_________________________________

Hey, guys!! new update, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I see you all next week. I'm going back to my Gilmore Girls marathon, Jared Padalecki is such a cutie, I just want to cuddle him forever 😍 

Stay sweet!!

~~ Katt xx ❤︎