Epilogue

~~ 3rd persons POV 2 months later, 1 day after the island ~~

Damon stood in the Mikaelson Mansion, he had to deal with emotionless Elena but right now he had to give news to the Hybrid dick that married his beloved sister.

"Where is she?" Were Klaus' first words as Damon stepped into the art room that was littered with his sisters face.

"When Silas got out Alex chased him, I searched the entire island with Rebekah. I couldn't find her, the only thing I found was her ring" Damon placed the moonstone ring down onto the small table next to Klaus and blinked back his tears, he hated that he had to give up finding her but he could feel it that she was no longer with them.

"What?!" Klaus roared slamming his hands onto a half-finished canvas he tore through the thick material easily in his rage and threw it to the side "you gave up on her?" Klaus' eyes turned to gold as his emotions took over and he ripped the art room apart, vases smashed against walls and paintings that were once hung straight on the walls were now ripped to shreds, pieces of wood scattered everywhere, Klaus then grabbed a painting off the largest table in the room but stopped in his tracks when he met the painted ice blue eyes of his only true love. A sob racked through his body and he collapsed to the ground as he hugged the canvas to his chest muttered a single word over and over, as Elijah and Rebekah entered the room, that word was "Alex"

~~ 4 Months after Silas left his island: 3rd person POV: ~~

Alex lay desiccated and mummified on Silas island, Bonnie under Silas control put a spell on her and made her fall into an endless sleep, until blood was reintroduced to her system, her eyes twitched as a thumping heart was heard getting closer and closer, drool pooled in her mouth as her hunger rose, all she could think was that she needed blood, she needed to be strong to get back to Klaus.

The heart beat was so close now if she had the strength she'd reach out and rip it out of the things body.

"The hell is that?" A man said to his companion as they came across the remains of Alex "is that a dead person?"

They both stepped closer to her and her eyes opened staring at the bright blue sky above her, both human men gasped and came closer, making her twitch and hum in anticipation of the feed she knew was close at hand.

"Jesus she's still alive," the other man said stooping down he touched her jugular with his fingertips, the veins in his wrist were so close to her now she could almost taste the blood flowing through him "how the fuck is that possible?" He asked his companion "lady you okay?" If Alex could she would've rolled her eyes at the stupid question, no she wasn't alright she was vengeful and hungry.

In a split-second with all the strength, she had left she grabbed his wrist and bit into it savagely, knowing now what it felt like to be a ripper. His blood flowed into her, making her come to life quickly, all to soon he was drained and she was moving onto his companion who was just standing there open mouthed, licking her lips she smirked at the now dead men "thanks for the food, mate" she wiped the blood from her lips and licked her fingers clean, with fresh blood in her veins she felt her strength grow to what it was months ago. Finally after waiting she would be back with Klaus once more.

___________________________________________

Hey guys it's the end of the book. Dalliance will be up this Friday and the first chapter on the Monday after. I hope you all enjoyed this book and be sure to vote on the first book in the #wattys ❤️