Chapter 28

New, book cover is this, I thought it caught their playfulness, tahnks to all those who voted for it :)

__________________________________

I sat on Klaus' bed and watched as he got undressed, the house was silent, the shock of what happened tonight caused all of us to contemplate over what was said.

"I don't trust her," I said to Nik as he climbed into bed with me, Bekah had stolen my room and my clothes along with it so I'd stolen one of Nik's shirts to sleep in, I don't think he minded very much "I get that she's your mother and all but there's just something about her that makes my stomach roll" I looked into his eyes and sighed when he pulled me into his chest.

"Love, she's a very old witch, but she cannot kill me" he kissed the top of my head and sighed as we both settled into the plush bed "you have nothing to worry about" I rolled on top of him and held myself up on my elbows so I could look at him directly.

"That doesn't mean she won't try" he reached up and touched my cheek gently "I can't loose you Nik, I've done that once already and I don't think I can live through it again" he ran his hands up my thighs and traced the edge of my panties.

His lips touched mine and his hands moved to my rump "Love, we'll be fine" he reassured me making me sigh in frustration "but your concern has been noted and if something bad happens I'll kill her again, that simple" leaning forward I pressed a kiss to his neck and began to trail kisses down his chest "my siblings will be listening in" he said with a groan as I bit his nipple, his hands tightening on my skin.

"Well then they're all pervs and should stop," I said grinning against his skin, I trailed my fingers down his torso and traced the waistband of his sweat pants, I felt him pressing against the apex of my thighs almost immediately, making me chuckle "do you want me to stop?" I looked up from his torso and smirked when I saw his eyes were half closed with desire.

"Would any sane man?" he asked as I ran the clear outline on the bulge in his pants, he drew a deep breath in through clenched teeth and leant his head back slightly, grinning once more I pulled his pants and boxers down at the same time and took him in my mouth.

~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~

I walked down into the kitchen to pour myself some coffee and ran into Kol who as creepily standing right in the door way "sounded like you and Klaus had a lot of fun last night" Kol said with a grin on his face "care to share some of that love with me?" he leant against the counter next to my coffee mug.

I glared at Kol and raised my left hand "what does this look like Casanova?" he eyes looked at my ring and he shrugged "its a wedding ring, which means I belong to your older brother" I kicked his knee out from under him causing him to fall to the ground with a groan "say something like that to me again and I'll have your heart for breakfast" I picked up my coffee mug and walked out as Elijah and Rebekah walked in.

"Annoyed her didn't you?" Bekah asked with a chuckle.

"I told you she was mean when she wanted to be" Elijah said making his brother grumble in reply, I smirked as I head back up to mine and Nik's room, coffee in hand for the two of us, so we could get ready for the day.

____________________________________

Hey, guys, new update to make up for Monday, I hope you all like this update, I enjoyed writing it even if it's a short chapter :)

Stay Sweet 🍬 

~~ Katt xx ❤︎