Chapter 43

Hey, guys, only a short chapter this week... I'm planning a camping trip and arrangements have gotten out of hand, let's just say human beings are annoying, I'll try to update again this week on Wednesday but I can't promise anything

~~ Katt xx

_________________________________________________

~ Atlanta ~

Klaus and I walked down the street trailing behind Finn, waiting for the right moment to make a move, Klaus pulled me to fall into step next to Finn "Hello, Finn" Klaus mocked, he was making me glad I wasn't related to him, I mean he annoyed me sometimes but not like that.

"Hello, Niklaus and Alexandra. I have nothing to say to either of you" he kept walking down the busy, but nippy Atlanta street.

"I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one thing, though, where's our mother?" Klaus asked as I kissed his hand, he was getting slightly worked up and the last thing I needed was him going around and biting people that didn't need to be bitten.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again" Finn glanced at me and raised his eyebrow when I kissed Klaus' hand once more.

"How fortunate that I found you. I require your assistance" Klaus said as I scooched him closer to me so a couple could pass us without bumping into our group.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead" Finn said with a slight chuckle, I thought Klaus was bad, man Finn has gone crazy.

"Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead because if I die, then you die, so it's a wish unfulfilled" Klaus shrugged as we started to head towards a crossing.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollow charms, Niklaus" Finn snapped his eyes lingered on me, little did he know I found Klaus rather charming.

"Why? When I can bother my big brother?" KLasu asked as we stepped onto the road "I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together"

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Finn snapped again, coming to a stop.

"Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase for Klaus... you will come back with us or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years, myself" I stepped forward but Klaus stopped me by putting his hand on my waist.

"You've found yourself a guard dog, Niklaus, how sweet" I went to hit Finn but Klaus stopped me again and kissed my fingers "What happens to one happens to all. Klaus may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah and yourself"

"Wouldn't be the first time" Klaus shrugged, realising that it was a losing battle Finn took off into an alley and we took off after him.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother" I heard Rebekah says with a smile, she was enjoying this, just like I was.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes" Finn replied as Klaus and I rejoined them.

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct" she sassed back causing me to laugh, I skipped to her side and we linked arms.

Finn turned to Klaus who stood where I once did "What are you going to do? Kill me?" he asked making me laugh again, he didn't get an answer from Klaus so I answered for him.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine. Pathetic, but fine" I tilted my head to the side "The thing is, I'm not going to have you take the rest of us down with you" he went to take off again but Klaus caught him and threw him against the closest wall before grabbing him again and throwing him into the other, Finn lay on the cold, wet ground and gasped for breath as Klaus and I shared a smile.