Chapter 26

Okay, so I skipped a little bit of the episode so we got to the part of Elijah undaggering the others mainly because I love the look on Klaus' face when he saw that his siblings were back.

_______________________________________

I stood by while Klaus held Stefan in the fire, Damon and Elijah had gone to go get the locked coffin and I was stuck making sure Klaus didn't kill Stefan, hurting him was okay, mainly because Stefan had been getting on my nerves all night so this was my chance to get back at him, so I was calmly sipping my glass of blood watching Klaus burn Stefan's hand.

"Go ahead and kill me, I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin" Stefan spat at Klaus who pulled him out of the  fire and pushed him over to me.

"You really have given up, haven't you? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?" he pushed Stefan who pushed him back as they both growled at each other, the sound of feet walking back in the room caused me to turn and look at my brother and Elijah as they walked in with one of the girls, who was holding a tray covered with a cloth "Elijah... why haven't you left?" Klaus asked getting closer to me.

"Where are your manners, brother?" Elijah asked making Damon smirk and look between Stefan and I, making sure that we were okay "We forgot dessert" Elijah took the cover off a plate a blonde woman is carrying, two silver daggers sprawled on the plate.

I stood up straighter and put my glass down "What have you done?" I asked as I stared at the daggers that sat on the plate, Elijah had just signed his brother up for an eternity of torture.

"What has he done?" Elijah asked me sharply when I agreed to help him make Klaus' life a pain I didn't think he'd take it this far "You see I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now" Kol entered the room and smiled at Klaus in a sickly sweet way.

"Kol," Klaus said backing away from his murderous younger brother, even as a human, I was told Kol rivalled Klaus and Mikael's tempers and now he was a Vampire he was a lot worse.

"Long time, brother," Kol slowly followed him but stopped when Finn appeared.

"Finn, don't" Klaus shouted but Finn didn't listen and stabbed Klaus in the hand that he was holding up, Kol came behind me, as I stepped forward to stop Finn, and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to him, Finn pulled the dagger out of Klaus' hand and Klaus rushed away but was stopped by Bekah "Rebekah?"

"This is for our mother," she said stabbing him with it, Klaus fell back into Finn's arms, and he restrained him, while Kol brush my hair behind my ear and trailed his lips down my neck making me shiver in disgust and try to get out of his hold.

"You're free to go," Elijah said to my brothers who were about to step in and get me out of Kol's arms, I thrashed against him.

"This is family business," I told them through clenched teeth as I pinched Kol's skin on his hand and pulled myself out of his hold as he cried out in pain.

___________________________________

Hey, guys I hope you all enjoy this update small chapter I know but usually I have a few chapter stored but this week I didn't because I'm an idiot.... But anyway I wanted to show you my new book cover for another story that I'm writing for Daredevil.

This is it:

Tell me what you think 😀

Stay Sweet 🍬

~~ Katt xx ❤︎