Chapter 32

~~~~ Alex's POV: ~~~~

I sat on Klaus' and my bed and undid my hair from its twist that Rebekah forced me to do, the night was uneventful, the only problem was my brother and Kol, they'd gotten into a fight thanks to Elena putting Damon in a bad mood. After that, the guests left and Elijah and I were left wondering what Elena and Esther talked about earlier in the evening.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight, love" Klaus said as he flopped down on the bed next to me with a grin, he'd been attentive all night, getting me drinks, chatting with me, dancing with me even when he thought the songs were stupid, everything he did was to please me. He even showed me the sketches and paintings he did while I was daggered, all of them were of me.

"I did, thank you," I said leaning towards him I captured his lips with mine and kissed him soundly "what about you, my darling?"

He grinned and scooped me into his arms before dumping me on his chest "it was better with you by my side" he said causing me to blush, I touched his face gently and kissed him again.

"You're such a liar," I said jokingly with a laugh, he was really sweet when he wanted to be.

"I never lie," he said his laugh rumbling through his chest, which in turn reverberated through my body "to you anyway"

"That's right you only tell half truths" I laughed as I settled down on his chest to sleep away my worries.

~~~ Next Day ~~~

I flopped down onto the couch and rested my head on Klaus' lap while my feet dangled over the end of the arm "I'm bored" I murmured to Klaus who was sketching something on his artist pad.

"And how am I supposed to help you?" Klaus asked me, his eyes were trained on what he was doing, a sly smile crept onto my face and I pluck the sketch pad from his hand and climbed onto his lap, he chuckled as I straddled him "feeling neglected, love?" He put his hands on my thighs and Kol made a gagging noise as he walked into the room and flopped down onto one of the armchairs.

"Shut up" I muttered to my most disliked brother in law "I'm bored," I said touching Klaus' cheek gently, I stared into his eyes, I was hoping I was being seductive mainly because I wanted to go out and drink at the Grill, he'd let me go, of course, but I wanted him to come with me.

"Well, well, well..." Kol said getting up as Rebekah walked into the sitting room still wearing her ball gown, her shoes in her hand "there's our girl" he chuckled as she tried to push past him.

"Get out of my way, Kol," Bekah said he eyes glancing at the position that Klaus and I were in, she'd spent 57 years with us, so by now she just stopped caring about it, my eyes were trained on the two siblings as their older brother nuzzled my neck and bit down on my throat, almost hard enough to draw blood.

"Out all night. What a scandal" I said suppressing a breathy moan which made Klaus laugh, Rebekah left me to fend for myself most of the night so I thought it was my turn to do a little teasing, she just glared at me over Kol's shoulder when he wouldn't let her pass.

"I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" Kol asked chuckling at her as her glare turned to him.

"Hey Matt's good, he plies me with liquor," I said making Klaus laugh against my throat as he started to nibble on it gently.

Rebekah ignored me "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" she pushed Kol out of the way and saw Klaus smiling into my neck, he was trying to hide his amusement "Don't start, Nik" she growled making him smile wider.

"I didn't say anything," Klaus said against my throat, Kol flopped back down in his seat and Rebekah crossed her arms and glared at her two brothers.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun" he grinned when she glared at him again before turning to Klaus and I "I need entertainment" he looked at how I was sitting and smirked.

"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it" he tapped my thighs and I got up, he knew where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do, the Grill was the perfect place to spy on Elena and her little gang.

"It's no fun to go alone," Kol said standing up and grabbing my hand "Join me, Alex" I rolled my eyes and took my hand out of his grip.

"You are not coming with us," I said using my I'm-Not-In-The-Mood-For-Your-Crap voice "this is a Klaus/Alex adventure, not a Klaus/Alex/Kol event" I pushed past Kol but he stopped Klaus.

"It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart" Klaus looked at me and I shook my head, I knew he decided already, because Kol used the Dagger card... again, he used it every time I said he couldn't do something, like I was the one who actually daggered him, or gave a crap what happened in those years before Klaus met me.

"Ok. Why not?" Klaus smiled at his brother and grabbed my hand and kissed it "you and I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" he looked at Kol and all three of us walked out of the room, leaving Bekah alone.

"Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it" she shouted after us making me laugh and stick my head back into the room just to mess with her.

"Just like you, Bekah" I smiled and winked at her before zooming into Klaus's waiting arms as she threw a shoe at the door I'd just poked my head through.

"Good riddance, to all three of you" she called making, Kol, Klaus and I laugh as we used Vampire speed to get to the Grill for a nice little drink.

_________________________________

Hey, guys, so the song to the top is actually from the last scene I wrote in this chapter, this is a good track actually is called Fire Escape by Civil Twilight.

Who else loves Kol? He's just so mischievious and naughty.... I mean I love Eli and Klaus but damn Kol stole my heart when I first met him...

Also, hit 200k in the first book... it was 100k six months ago... I can't tell you guys how happy I am, and how thankful I am that you guys like this series... sometimes it sucks.. I know but still this is amazing *Eats all the cake* nom nom nom

1 million comments and votes and I'll update the next chapter!! Nah I kid, I wouldn't do that to you guys because I'm a nice human being *cough cough* there's a reason why I'm called Katherine 😜

Stay Sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤︎