Chapter 44

We arrived back home and stepped in as Klaus threw Finn across the foyer floor, making him nearly hit the stairs with his face, he turned to look at us and now he was fearful, "gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it" Rebekah said to Klaus as we moved closer to their older brother.

"You can't force me to help you," Finn said, out of breath from the fact that Klaus had thrown him out of the car and into the house, it was kind of hot, to be honest.

"Oh, I most likely could. But why force when I can persuade?" Klaus gestured up the stairs and Sage came walking down slowly, Finn got off the ground and looked at her.

"Hello, Finn," she said with a smile, she gripped the rail tightly.

"Sage!" he ran to her and pulled her into a hug, they were both smiling at each other and it was clear that Klaus' plan to reunite the two lovers had worked in his favour.

"What do you know? True love prevails" Rebekah said sounding a little miffed, she looked at Klaus and I and eyed his arm wrapped around my waist.

"It does occasionally have its uses" I elbowed him and he kissed my forehead gently "Easier than torturing him," he said as my phone beeped, it was Kol telling me to let him know when he was needed, I glanced at Klaus as he read the text over my shoulder and replied to my brother in law that I would.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?" Klaus asked as I pulled away from him and stepped closer to Rebekah.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Sage what he did to me" she went to walk out and 

"I'll come help you Bekah," I looked at my husband who grinned at me, he'd asked what I was going to do about my brothers this morning to which I didn't reply, now he knew that I did have something up my sleeve "you understand why retribution is in order" I kissed him on the lips and followed Rebekah out of the mansion, it was time for some girl power. 

~~ Salvatore Boarding House ~~

Rebekah and I snuck into the house and I nodded to her to slam the front door, I knew Alaric and Damon were the only ones inside so this was going to be easy, "What the hell was that?" Damon asked as he came down the stairs when he heard me move from my spot, Rebekah went behind him and threw Alaric down the stairs, knocking him out, Damon turned to his drinking buddy and away from my hidden form "Ric?" he asked, Bekah was now next to me and the sound of our heels clicking on the wooden floor made him look at us.

Without wasting time Rebekah stabbed him with the dagger I got her one Christmas as I stood there and smiled at his stunned face "Hello, Brother" I said as he fell into unconciousness.

____________________________________________________

Hey, guys another short chapter.

I'll try to update next week but I'm not sure I can. this weekend is the first holiday I've gotten to take in like 4 years and I'm gonna try and relax.

I might even put up a picture or two of the beaches and stuff.

Stay sweet 🍭

~~ Katt xx ❤︎